People do realize the XB1 is in stock EVERYWHERE and not selling

#161IWUPosted 1/18/2014 3:19:53 PM(edited)
Jiggy101011 posted...
dnmt posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
Last gen the ps4 was hard to develop for, nearly always had the worse ports and was more expensive then the xbox.

This gen is ALOT DIFFERENT, everything is in PS4's favour . I think the sales gap between the 2 will be a fair bit unless MS does a price cut early on and gets rid of the mandatory kinect.

And even with all the cards stacked against it the PS3 still ended up being the clear winner with the best exclusives and even surpassing 360 lifetime sales with a year less on the market. This gen is gonna be more like PS2-Xbox than PS3-360, that's for damn sure.

PS2 total sales - $157M
PS3 total sales - $82M

Yeah I'm sure Sony sees that as a win. To most of us that have a brain it just shows us that they lost almost half of their market share last gen to Microsoft.

Xbox total sales - $24M
Xbox 360 total sales - $82M

I know you all want to think Sony is still a giant in the video game industry but they haven't been for several years. When you lose over half of your market share in 8 years, it is considered a loss for a company, no matter how you spin it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

Sadly, this brilliant post will get glossed over and probably out right ignored because it utterly destroys so many sad people who frequent this board.

Just wanted to let you know that I recognize this point as not only valid but pretty much as...

Game. Set. And match.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#162oldhbk76Posted 1/18/2014 3:30:57 PM
It must be selling somewhere it was the top system in sales for north america last month
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#163Superman070776Posted 1/18/2014 3:31:56 PM
k1lo19 posted...
The supply has definitely caught up with the demand even ign has said this. So why people think that the gap in sales between the ps4 isn't THAT big trust me it will only get wider as the supply eventually catches up with the demand for the ps4.

So how much money will you make when Sony sells more consoles? Nothing? Ok, so move on. I don't care if the X1 sells less. I just like the games and the controller better. You have a different opinion...good. By the end of the generation most gamers will have both consoles. I probably won't because there are no PS4 exclusives that i want to play. Maybe if they make some huge Star Wars game, and it is only available on the PS4...but that isn't going to happen, so I am not worried about that. Play what you want and quit taking up space in forums you don't belong in.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#164rgwPosted 1/18/2014 3:39:58 PM
Just want to say that "not selling" is a pretty relative term. I mean, there are Wii U boxes sitting out at my local best buy that literally had a layer of dust on them. I have no problem with Nintendo but damn...that is pretty sad.
---
rgw
--
#165RaRitsujunPosted 1/18/2014 3:51:15 PM
dnmt posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Hasnt the xbox sold more than the wii u?

I believe even the PS4 hasn't sold more than the wii u as of now.

PS4 is 4.2 million, Wii U is 3.6 million and Xbone is 2.9 million currently.

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#166kyncaniPosted 1/18/2014 7:54:52 PM
Nintendo screwed up with their third party support on the Wii U.

And enough with all the Mario games already.
#167nickr2d2Posted 1/18/2014 8:16:58 PM
method115 posted...
I'm shocked this is still going.

---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#168k1lo19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 8:23:36 PM
nickr2d2 posted...
method115 posted...
I'm shocked this is still going.

I am too honestly and it's my topic
---
honestly no one cares what games your currently playing
#169BruceLee1974Posted 1/19/2014 12:04:48 AM
Well stop bumping it up. But since this topic is still going, over here its impossible to get your hands on a PS4 unless you wabt to pay more for it on ebay. But I can get a xbone at just about any major retailer.