So, 6v6 is terrible, yet its the best selling game ever?

#31RedZakuPosted 1/8/2014 12:00:43 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
This has to be the most insensible argument of the last year.

Cod is and has been 6v6. And mostly all of you buy it.

The number of players means zero. Its about how the game plays. Map design. How the number of players fit the size of the map.

GTAV is the best selling game ever. Call of Duty has been more then 6v6 because it has game modes that support uptto twelve players, and I'd suggest you guys stop comparing Titanfall to Ghosts since Ghosts is considered one of the worst entries into the CoD series.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#32stretch126Posted 1/8/2014 12:02:35 PM
This whole BOT thing is all speculation right? I dont want to be killed by a bot when im in a multplayer game that involves somebody getting out shot and out skilled. Id really rather have a actual person gun me down 100% of the time.
#33BlazingxPaddlesPosted 1/8/2014 12:03:41 PM
It's not a real argument. Check the morons starting these threads- all Sony fanboys who can't afford to buy both systems so they troll, and troll hard.
#34RedZakuPosted 1/8/2014 12:08:00 PM(edited)
BlazingxPaddles posted...
It's not a real argument. Check the morons starting these threads- all Sony fanboys who can't afford to buy both systems so they troll, and troll hard.

It's not a real argument to say 6v6 is the most popular franchise ever. GTA V is I think a 16 player lobby at max? And Call of Duty has multiple game modes some of which like ground of war support more then 6 players, and traditionally games that allow for the use of vehicles have much larger maps and player count. See Battlefield for that whole dilemma.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more than the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#35ShadowHunterHQPosted 1/8/2014 4:32:26 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
This has to be the most insensible argument of the last year.

Cod is and has been 6v6. And mostly all of you buy it.

The number of players means zero. Its about how the game plays. Map design. How the number of players fit the size of the map.

6v6 was acceptable LAST GENERATION

New generation means higher standards, what was fine before doesn't cut it now, its people like etc who allow COD to remain as stagnant as it has these past few years...
---
You know its been a good party if there's an open container of butter lying around
Gamer Tag: Penguin Justice
#36GevousPosted 1/8/2014 4:36:21 PM
Didn't realize cod outsold GTA V.
#37Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 4:41:13 PM
not a single Cod game is in the top 20 most sold games of all time...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."