Should have waited until after release to let us know Titanfall only 12 players?

#1xtacbPosted 1/8/2014 11:49:36 AM
Should have waited until after release to let us know Titanfall only 12 players? - Results (43 votes)
Yes, they should have waited until after release, also review embargo
30.23% (13 votes)
No, we have the right to know right now, that Titanfall has less players than Killzone on PS4
69.77% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
vote nao
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#2SALTandBURN67Posted 1/8/2014 11:50:43 AM
So you really cant choose an answer that isn't anti-xbox one/titanfall? Clever.
#3xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:54:37 AM(edited)
SALTandBURN67 posted...

Answer 1 = For the company to have better sales, perhaps it would have been wiser to delay the 12 player information

Answer 2 = Screw the company sales, players have a right to know that theres only 12 players which is less than the rival console's main FPS

you see both those as anti-xbox and titanfall?

---
#4DoukouPosted 1/8/2014 11:55:14 AM
Killzone isn't a rival.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 11:55:21 AM
xtacb posted...
SALTandBURN67 posted...

Answer 1 = For the company to have better sales, perhaps it would have been wiser to delay the 12 player information

Answer 2 = Screw the company sales, players have a right to know that theres only 12 players which is less than the rival console's main FPS

you see both those as anti-xbox and titanfall?

yes.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6VobeDarkElfPosted 1/8/2014 11:57:16 AM
Forget Titanfall, I am outraged that checkers is only a 1v1 game. Did you guys know this? Why wasn't I informed? This needs to be at least 12v12 or it's not worth playing. *Massive disappoint*
#7xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 12:02:14 PM(edited)
hmm 12players

---
#8MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:01:46 PM
TC you really think the number of players in a competitive game directly affects the quality of said game.

Damn I would have thought a Sage would have more sense by now. I gotta give you one thing, you are one dedicated troll. Which probably means your life is... depressing.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#9xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 12:05:59 PM(edited)
MetaIGearRex posted...
TC you really think the number of players in a competitive game directly affects the quality of said game.

Damn I would have thought a Sage would have more sense by now. I gotta give you one thing, you are one dedicated troll. Which probably means your life is... depressing.

lol u are sad

u do realize the entire internet is disappointed by the 12 players thing right?

u do realize the player base figured that there would be more, and atleast hoped there would be more players right?

less players in a multiplayer game, might not make a huge difference, but there is a difference

you are basically saying that # of players in competitive multiplayer first person shooter doesnt affect the quality of the online mode at all?

so have 1v1 only firstperson shooter would be fine with you, since it doesnt affect the quality of the game at all?

---
#10MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:05:46 PM
xtacb posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

lol u are sad

u do realize the entire internet is disappointed by the 12 players thing right?

u do realize the player base figured that there would be more, and atleast hoped there would be more players right?

less players in a multiplayer game, might not make a huge difference, but there is a difference

Oh did I get you a little worked up. I think I did.

Denial aint just a river in Egypt.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle