Should have waited until after release to let us know Titanfall only 12 players?

#11xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 12:07:57 PM(edited)
MetaIGearRex posted...
xtacb posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...
TC you really think the number of players in a competitive game directly affects the quality of said game.

Damn I would have thought a Sage would have more sense by now. I gotta give you one thing, you are one dedicated troll. Which probably means your life is... depressing.

lol u are sad

u do realize the entire internet is disappointed by the 12 players thing right?

u do realize the player base figured that there would be more, and atleast hoped there would be more players right?

less players in a multiplayer game, might not make a huge difference, but there is a difference

Oh did I get you a little worked up. I think I did.

Denial aint just a river in Egypt.

so you are admitting that you are wrong , and that # number of players does affect the game somewhat right?

you originally basicaly said 1v1 only doesnt matter, # of players doesnt affect the game at all

---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 12:07:45 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...

there's a river in Egypt called Denial?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#13krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 12:07:50 PM
xtacb posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...
TC you really think the number of players in a competitive game directly affects the quality of said game.

Damn I would have thought a Sage would have more sense by now. I gotta give you one thing, you are one dedicated troll. Which probably means your life is... depressing.

lol u are sad

u do realize the player base figured that there would be more, and atleast hoped there would be more players right?

less players in a multiplayer game, might not make a huge difference, but there is a difference

you are basically saying that # of players in competitive multiplayer first person shooter doesnt affect the quality of the online mode at all?

so have 1v1 only firstperson shooter would be fine with you, since it doesnt affect the quality of the game at all?

If a 1v1 game has great quality it actually sounds interesting.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#14xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 12:10:22 PM(edited)
krystyla posted...
xtacb posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

lol u are sad

you are basically saying that # of players in competitive multiplayer first person shooter doesnt affect the quality of the online mode at all?

so have 1v1 only firstperson shooter would be fine with you, since it doesnt affect the quality of the game at all?

too bad a 1v1 only first person shooter game that is based on many players and units and mayhem, and compared to other FPS games, would not have the same quality

---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#15snowboard340Posted 1/8/2014 12:09:36 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

...It's not that hard of a saying to understand.
#16MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:11:42 PM(edited)
krystyla posted...

I love 1v1's in Towerfall. So 6v6 in Titanfall should be amazing.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 12:10:22 PM
snowboard340 posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

yes that is the joke thank you...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#18BDJaycePosted 1/8/2014 12:10:39 PM
xtacb posted...
SALTandBURN67 posted...
So you really cant choose an answer that isn't anti-xbox one/titanfall? Clever.

Answer 1 = For the company to have better sales, perhaps it would have been wiser to delay the 12 player information

Answer 2 = Screw the company sales, players have a right to know that theres only 12 players which is less than the rival console's main FPS

you see both those as anti-xbox and titanfall?

Answer 1 - don't let people know, get that sweet sweet cash and refuse to let reviews go out so that sales are bound to be high! mwahahah

Answer 2 - Ugh, can't even match Killzone with player numbers. How awful is that?!

So yes.. very much anti-xbox/titanfall.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#19snowboard340Posted 1/8/2014 12:14:56 PM
snowboard340 posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...

yes that is the joke thank you...

I don't get how that's a joke, but whatever.
#20MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:16:04 PM
Well I for one dont think number of players matters. What matters is how the game works with those players. Maybe that concept is beyond you.

I used to give credence to really high Karma posters on GFaqs. TC is one of the people who has reversed that way of thinking.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle