6v6? 6v6?!?!

#21pwnater777Posted 1/8/2014 1:25:08 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
I remember someone on the board kept posting a picture showing the difference. I chuckled when I saw it. People think of the darnedest things.

Behold!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7880926208/h33BCCEEF/

( Achievement Unlocked ) : Made a GameFAQs user chuckle.

This actually made me LOL. Despite all that I think may be wrong with this game and the direction it was taken in, y'all have fun.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#22GladiatorDangerPosted 1/8/2014 1:30:40 PM
BDJayce posted...
Yes, yes it was sarcasm based on how amusing it has been to see all the people lose their heads over the news.

As someone who was looking forward to Titanfall I must admit that hearing that battles will be limited to 6v6 is pretty disappointing, with giant mechs running around I was really hoping for battles on a much larger scale, seems like an even bigger kick in the teeth considering that the maps will also be populated by AI controlled cannon fodder.
#23krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 1:32:23 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
BDJayce posted...
Yes, yes it was sarcasm based on how amusing it has been to see all the people lose their heads over the news.

As someone who was looking forward to Titanfall I must admit that hearing that battles will be limited to 6v6 is pretty disappointing, with giant mechs running around I was really hoping for battles on a much larger scale, seems like an even bigger kick in the teeth considering that the maps will also be populated by AI controlled cannon fodder.

Well you could also see the good point as it won't be like BF4 where tanks are pretty scarce compared to the number of players
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#24BDJayce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 1:43:49 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
BDJayce posted...

Being disappointed is understandable. Losing your head like the game was cancelled is a completely different story all together.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#25JuttooPosted 1/8/2014 1:49:16 PM
I think the "we did it for performance" rationale is basically read as "we need to be able to ship this on the 360 as well."

I'm still excited for the game, but definitely disappointed with 6v6.
#26krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 1:49:48 PM
Juttoo posted...
I think the "we did it for performance" rationale is basically read as "we need to be able to ship this on the 360 as well."

They didn't do it for performance...
---
#27JuttooPosted 1/8/2014 1:52:47 PM
krystyla posted...
Juttoo posted...

OK, "this is best for our AI" rationale is basically read as "we need to be able to ship this on the 360 as well."

Semantics.
#28krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 1:54:39 PM
Juttoo posted...
krystyla posted...
Juttoo posted...

OK, "this is best for our AI" rationale is basically read as "we need to be able to ship this on the 360 as well."

Semantics.

Reading up on it helps, like them saying anything higher turned into a mess
---
#29skermacPosted 1/8/2014 2:04:26 PM
rusty12000 posted...
We can only hope the PC version isn't so limited.

PC's have more power so they can have more players. XB1 is limited to 6v6 due to not enough power for bigger maps.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#30extankerPosted 1/8/2014 2:10:42 PM
I know this started as a joke topic, but damn people... Respawn has repeatedly stated that the 6v6 limit has nothing to do with performance or AI or anything like that. It was decided purely for gameplay reasons.

They played the game with player numbers from 1v1 up to who knows what and decided it didn't play well. They felt 6v6 was the best balance for gameplay. Stop thinking this is some kind of 'Xbox is weak' garbage. If it was on PS4 it would also be 6v6. PC players, if you want to believe the player cap will raise on your magical uber-powerful master machines, then you will be even more disappointed then you already are.