6v6? 6v6?!?!

#61doraemonllh1989Posted 1/8/2014 6:24:50 PM
another xbox exclusive down.
---
I like good games
#62JuttooPosted 1/8/2014 6:43:04 PM
krystyla posted...

BF3 and 4 were both restricted last gen so EA is fine with that. MS wanting exclusivity also speaks for my conclusion. Nothing you said debunks my point.

Sweet Jeebus, well it's kind of impossible to debate someone who has an ever shifting point/"conclusion."

Let me get this straight, You began this whole thing by repeating to everyone that posted: "omg guys it has nothing to do with performance!!!one11! It's just the developer's balancing decision, do your research omg!!!"

Then you went on a little rant about how if people don't know the real reason for a developer's decision, then they should trust the developer and not speculate.

Now you're saying that respawn would love to have a restricted version for the 360 and a more definitive version for xone and pc, implying that that those versions are being held back because of the 360 version. Haha what the hell? I like that we were arguing two different sides then you randomly starting arguing for my side. I also love the sweet irony of your speculation on what the developer wants, which is in direct contradiction to your earlier PMS.
#63krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 6:51:30 PM
Juttoo posted...
krystyla posted...

BF3 and 4 were both restricted last gen so EA is fine with that. MS wanting exclusivity also speaks for my conclusion. Nothing you said debunks my point.

Sweet Jeebus, well it's kind of impossible to debate someone who has an ever shifting point/"conclusion."

Let me get this straight, You began this whole thing by repeating to everyone that posted: "omg guys it has nothing to do with performance!!!one11! It's just the developer's balancing decision, do your research omg!!!"

Then you went on a little rant about how if people don't know the real reason for a developer's decision, then they should trust the developer and not speculate.

Now you're saying that respawn would love to have a restricted version for the 360 and a more definitive version for xone and pc, implying that that those versions are being held back because of the 360 version. Haha what the hell? I like that we were arguing two different sides then you randomly starting arguing for my side. I also love the sweet irony of your speculation on what the developer wants, which is in direct contradiction to your earlier PMS.

I began this saying 6v6 is not a performance issue, which is apparent as it's across all platforms and all have the same player count and followed later saying EA is not opposed to have restricted versions, BF3 and BF4 on 360/PS3.

I didn't start the developer trust issues but said they are better than random conclusions.

I said they wouldn't be opposed to a restricted 360 version, which is apparent as they don't even make the 360 version themselves.

I like how you constantly change arguments and I follow accordingly yet you try to spin it the other way.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#64JuttooPosted 1/8/2014 7:01:32 PM
krystyla posted...
Juttoo posted...
krystyla posted...

I began this saying 6v6 is not a performance issue, which is apparent as it's across all platforms and all have the same player count and followed later saying EA is not opposed to have restricted versions, BF3 and BF4 on 360/PS3.

I didn't start the developer trust issues but said they are better than random conclusions.

I said they wouldn't be opposed to a restricted 360 version, which is apparent as they don't even make the 360 version themselves.

I like how you constantly change arguments and I follow accordingly yet you try to spin it the other way.

wtf your first sentence literally makes no sense. How does the fact that it is the same across all platforms imply that the decision to make it 6v6 has nothing to do with performance? basic logic and intuition go the opposite way.

And I'm not the one that randomly brought up the talks about restricted versions of the game. That was you chief.
#65krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 7:10:46 PM
Juttoo posted...
krystyla posted...
Juttoo posted...
krystyla posted...

wtf your first sentence literally makes no sense. How does the fact that it is the same across all platforms imply that the decision to make it 6v6 has nothing to do with performance? basic logic and intuition go the opposite way.

And I'm not the one that randomly brought up the talks about restricted versions of the game. That was you chief.

You said they limited it to have the same experience on all platforms, yet they don't even make the 360 version, that contradicts your point.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#66EGMRULZPosted 1/8/2014 7:12:50 PM
Wow. Behold the power of the cloud! 6 vs 6 multiplayer, all in glorious 720p.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#67Neoreloaded313Posted 1/8/2014 7:26:41 PM
It worked well for most of the Call of Duty games except Ghosts. If it has the right balance of map size/players it should be fine.
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#68SegavsCapcomPosted 1/8/2014 7:30:13 PM
6v6? 6v6?!

Now that's all I can think about! I'll kill you, you no good 6v6-er!
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#69skermacPosted 1/8/2014 8:41:46 PM
The 1st Resistance game could handle up to 20v20 player matches. If a PS3 game can handle that an Xbox One game should be able to. Then again Resistance was awesome.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#70Sevi_neyPosted 1/8/2014 8:44:29 PM
lol xbox fails again
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif