6v6? 6v6?!?!

#71BDJayce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 3:05:25 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
another xbox exclusive down.

See this is the biggest problem in my eyes. People are already dooming this game 3 months before it's released.

Halo's basic 'team' game is only 6v6 last I checked.. so maybe there's going to be a kind of "big team" mode that allows for slightly more.. and even then it wouldn't be the end of the gaming world if there wasn't a larger mode.

Could always hope for some kind of dlc map pack thingy.. FPS Multiplayer people loves them some $10 map packs, right?
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#72lunaticcorePosted 1/9/2014 3:10:49 AM
BDJayce posted...
doraemonllh1989 posted...
another xbox exclusive down.

See this is the biggest problem in my eyes. People are already dooming this game 3 months before it's released.

Halo's basic 'team' game is only 6v6 last I checked.. so maybe there's going to be a kind of "big team" mode that allows for slightly more.. and even then it wouldn't be the end of the gaming world if there wasn't a larger mode.

Could always hope for some kind of dlc map pack thingy.. FPS Multiplayer people loves them some $10 map packs, right?

2 months.
#73BigTlovesBEERPosted 1/9/2014 3:34:49 AM
64 man battles have been a nightmare on both consoles on Battlefield.
#74OandA_PestPosted 1/9/2014 3:45:15 AM
BigTlovesBEER posted...
64 man battles have been a nightmare for noobs on both consoles on Battlefield.

fix'd that for you
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#75BDJayce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 3:48:51 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
BigTlovesBEER posted...

fix'd that for you

oh! oh! oh! you don't like large scale battles in multiplayer games?

lol noob!

oh! oh! too difficult for you with so many people?

noob!

Why do you insist on being elitist on gamefaqs? Does it give you pleasure? Because nobody finds you cool or good for calling others a noob for having an opinion that differs from dudebros.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#76BigTlovesBEERPosted 1/9/2014 5:26:22 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
BigTlovesBEER posted...

fix'd that for you

its like you took what I said and made it different or sumthin tsst tssst

::shakes a can of almonds::

#shinkleboutit
#77KolanifvPosted 1/9/2014 6:45:56 AM
BDJayce posted...

On the other hand, some people were already declaring it the saviour of the system two months out too.
#78YUNGLEANPosted 1/9/2014 11:43:44 AM
What I don't get is why, now that it's a headliner, does it make a difference? They've said on many gaming news sites that every gameplay trailer, demo, reveal, has shown 6v6. What we saw was amazing wasn't it? Made every person who owned an X1 pre-order it ASAP. So now that we "know" it's 6v6, all that amazement from the 6v6 trailers at E3 and etc. are out of the window lol. People are so simple, and without even playing the game! Every person who has gotten hands on time with the game has said nothing but good things about the combat engine, the feel of the controls, the styles of play that can be switched up instead of just being another run n' gun shooter. Yet we, the ones who haven't even touched the game, are already casting it off to the side because of "6v6". Amazing.
---
"I'm The Fresh Prince of Hyrule" - The Fresh Prince of Hyrule
#79CKnightPosted 1/9/2014 11:56:36 AM
YUNGLEAN posted...
What I don't get is why, now that it's a headliner, does it make a difference? They've said on many gaming news sites that every gameplay trailer, demo, reveal, has shown 6v6. What we saw was amazing wasn't it? Made every person who owned an X1 pre-order it ASAP. So now that we "know" it's 6v6, all that amazement from the 6v6 trailers at E3 and etc. are out of the window lol. People are so simple, and without even playing the game! Every person who has gotten hands on time with the game has said nothing but good things about the combat engine, the feel of the controls, the styles of play that can be switched up instead of just being another run n' gun shooter. Yet we, the ones who haven't even touched the game, are already casting it off to the side because of "6v6". Amazing.

It's a big deal to some because it's an Xbox One exclusive, so it'll be picked apart no matter what.

People cry for innovation but what they want is the same thing they've been playing already, Titanfall isn't exactly 100% new but it's something a bit different on consoles aside from wall to wall military shooters with a Halo, Crysis or Killzone sprinkled in.

6 v 6 isn't bad considering a major focus is controlling giant Titans. That's not taken into consideration. Instead all we hear is why isn't it like Battlefield.

Personally I'm tired of BF and CoD and my Xbox One is collecting dust. I'm eager to jump into Titanfall.

But until then I'm playing Assassin's Creed series and Halo online.
#80RatchetrockonPosted 1/9/2014 12:00:00 PM
For an ONline only game 6v6 is disappointing.

I was hoping for an improved version of MAG which is also an online only game but it could support 256 players online. I know more than 60+ players would probably become be a hellhole, but at least 24 players in a match would be fine.

I sure hope this game isn't going to be full price especially because it lacks a campaign.