Best gamertag ever

#1ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/8/2014 12:31:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZLa4AnN5k
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#2MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:34:52 PM
That was funny. I cant believe people are that stupid. Granted some of them were children but still.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#3GietzyPosted 1/8/2014 12:36:17 PM
that's pretty funny
---
My Setup: http://tinyurl.com/d395sf6
PSN/XBL/Steam: Willavom
#4Juzten76Posted 1/8/2014 12:39:57 PM
LOL! Awesome!

Great gamertag, but what are some good one's you guys have seen?

I saw a guy named "FlyingTurdWagon" about 8 years ago. That has stayed with me ever since because I couldn't stop laughing.
#5theshovellerPosted 1/8/2014 12:40:21 PM
That is pretty damn good. Reminds me of an old Dilbert comic, where he's trying out speech recognition software, and a coworker goes "Gee, it's be horrible if you could SELECT ALL the people bothering in the world and just DELETE them!" to make him lose all his work.

Although now I predict tons of people will make Xbox Dashboard and Xbox Go Home usernames, since those are also voice commands. Part of me wonders if you said it loud enough and they weren't using a headset, if yelling "Xbox sign out" would make it think the users said that command themselves.
---
Stupid, stupid rat creatures!!!
#6pwnater777Posted 1/8/2014 12:42:04 PM
Just saw this on Kotaku, cannot believe how young the kids playing Xbox One sound. But oh well, looking at the general Xbox population, I shouldn't be surprised. It only seems like GFAQs has sane, post-12 year old gamers.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#7krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 12:43:38 PM
Pretty awesome idd.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#8MetaIGearRexPosted 1/8/2014 12:45:42 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
Part of me wonders if you said it loud enough and they weren't using a headset, if yelling "Xbox sign out" would make it think the users said that command themselves.

I dont think so. Ive had a bunch of people saying commands in games but they never work. However if I watch a video on my Ipad and its says "Xbox" it starts listening sometimes. The ipad is much quieter than my TV speakers
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#9krystylaPosted 1/8/2014 12:45:00 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Just saw this on Kotaku, cannot believe how young the kids playing Xbox One sound. But oh well, looking at the general Xbox population, I shouldn't be surprised. It only seems like GFAQs has sane, post-12 year old gamers.

That's CoD not XBO exclusive
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#10pwnater777Posted 1/8/2014 12:46:08 PM
krystyla posted...
pwnater777 posted...

That's CoD not XBO exclusive

Played on an Xbox. When I owned both PS3 and 360, I saw a dramatic difference. It's my assumption that all those kids were Xbots and just went straight to the Bone.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe