#31Trancer HunterPosted 1/9/2014 5:47:38 PM
Yeah that girl sounded incredibly sexy.
#32Laylow12Posted 1/9/2014 8:29:59 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
*sexy girl laugh*

"**** me"

hey, you don't have to tell me twice!

Is it sad that I got turned on by that voice when I watched it? Especially when she said **** me....

I was so there man. She had me at the letter *

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#33staticxtreme5Posted 1/9/2014 8:35:29 PM
Did they show her GT in they video? I wonder if its possible to track her down from that video and send her a friend request on Live...
#34SuperHoneyBunnyPosted 1/9/2014 10:54:49 PM
His name should have been Xboxturnoffyes.
#35Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/9/2014 10:57:39 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Did they show her GT in they video? I wonder if its possible to track her down from that video and send her a friend request on Live...

ok, have fun with that pal.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#36I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 1/9/2014 11:21:30 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...

That isn't creepy at all.

Leave the poor girl alone, I'm pretty sure she won't be interested in seeing that locked room in your basement.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#37Robin_MaskPosted 1/10/2014 12:03:38 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
theshoveller posted...
That is pretty damn good. Reminds me of an old Dilbert comic, where he's trying out speech recognition software, and a coworker goes "Gee, it's be horrible if you could SELECT ALL the people bothering in the world and just DELETE them!" to make him lose all his work.

Although now I predict tons of people will make Xbox Dashboard and Xbox Go Home usernames, since those are also voice commands. Part of me wonders if you said it loud enough and they weren't using a headset, if yelling "Xbox sign out" would make it think the users said that command themselves.

You are banned from the internet for 48 hours for bringing up Dilbert. Go outside and think about what you've done.

What's Dilbert?
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#38staticxtreme5Posted 1/10/2014 9:30:39 AM
I_VTEC_Power_I posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

That isn't creepy at all.

Leave the poor girl alone, I'm pretty sure she won't be interested in seeing that locked room in your basement.

you never know, she might!
#39darkshadowmasterPosted 1/10/2014 9:51:10 AM
Its definitely clever but I can't believe people were stupid enough to fall for it. Especially considering nobody I know (or have ever heard online) has ever used someones handle when addressing them like that. Normally it's "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY NOOB!" or something to that matter. I've never heard anyone say "GET THE **** OUT OF THE WAY IzQuickscopz420xI"
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#40TheM00dPosted 1/10/2014 9:55:30 AM
pwnater777 posted...
Just saw this on Kotaku, cannot believe how young the kids playing Xbox One sound. But oh well, looking at the general Xbox population, I shouldn't be surprised. It only seems like GFAQs has sane, post-12 year old gamers.

You apparently haven't been on this particular board in the past few months.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG