Reasons you should get TF on the XB1 and not the 360

#1skermacPosted 1/8/2014 2:32:07 PM
I admit there are millions more people online with the 360 so it would seen the logical choice to buy the 360 version of Titanfall, and I want to do that. But, if we get it for the 360 we aren't showing support for the XB1 and that will hurt future game development for the XB1, right? If not I am getting the 360 version because its the same as on the XB1 but more people online with the 360. What say you guys?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#2TMOGPosted 1/8/2014 2:37:41 PM(edited)
Literally the only difference is the X1 version has the disc on the left side of the case

If anything you should get the 360 version over the X1 version to show the developers that you want a next-gen game for your next-gen console, not a cheap port of a last-gen game

And yes, before anybody says it, this is a problem plaguing the PS4 as well right now
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 2:47:49 PM(edited)
more people are getting it on the xbox one. Xbox 360 owners don't give a crap about the game. I don't want to start an argument but I think the reason the game is getting hyped is because the xbox one isn't getting many other good games until the fall. and Titanfall will have to suffice until then. Because the people on most other platforms really just don't care about the game. the pre-orders can speak for that
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4TrickyPonyPosted 1/8/2014 2:41:06 PM
Since I have both reasons I'm buying it for my X1 by default, I see no reason to buy it for my 360
#5TMOGPosted 1/8/2014 2:46:27 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
more people are getting it on the xbox one. Xbox 360 owners don't give a crap about the game.

This should be telling that there are better FPS games on the market and the only reason Titanfall is getting as much attention as it is (for X1, anyway) is because there are very few games out for it right now
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#6RemakeMePosted 1/8/2014 2:47:57 PM
There is no reason. If you got an XB1 then you may as well get it for XB1.

But if you have a capable PC or XB360 and no XBONE it would be dumb to just pay 500 bucks for a game that will be barely different than the 360 version (Source Engine)
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#7Jedi454Posted 1/8/2014 2:53:08 PM
Just get the damn game on XB1 if you have one.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#8Richardthe3rdPosted 1/8/2014 2:58:09 PM
You shouldn't have to justify M$ or Stony's decision to provide half-&@$ed support for next gen. The whole reason anyone should want one of these consoles is exclusives, and this game isn't one.

Get it on the platform you think has the most to offer and the one you'll have the most fun on. It's not your job to validate this generation.
---
Nintendo: Want me to buy a WiiU?
MAKE A NEW F-ZERO
#9skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 3:05:28 PM
Richardthe3rd posted...
You shouldn't have to justify M$ or Stony's decision to provide half-&@$ed support for next gen. The whole reason anyone should want one of these consoles is exclusives, and this game isn't one.

Get it on the platform you think has the most to offer and the one you'll have the most fun on. It's not your job to validate this generation.

I agree, I will get it on the 360 to show them I don't want last gen games on the XB1. 720p is last gen and that's another reason. Plus a lot more will be online on the 360.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#10Jiggy101011Posted 1/8/2014 3:12:35 PM
Http://gamerant.com/titanfall-xbox-360-xbox-one-comparison/

I'm sure I could find a better article TC if you want a little bit more info. Just let me know.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.