Reasons you should get TF on the XB1 and not the 360

#11skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 4:51:03 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Http://gamerant.com/titanfall-xbox-360-xbox-one-comparison/

I'm sure I could find a better article TC if you want a little bit more info. Just let me know.

"He wouldn’t say what those will be – if it will be more than graphical quality and resolution – only that the versions will be different."

Translation - no difference between the 360 and XB1 version or he would have said so. He is being vague because he donesnt want to come right out and say it.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 1/9/2014 4:52:56 AM
Was getting this for PC... 6v6 has me thinking maybe not... Have to wait and see
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#13OandA_PestPosted 1/9/2014 5:14:14 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
more people are getting it on the xbox one. Xbox 360 owners don't give a crap about the game.

What the hell are you talking about?

How do you know that MORE PEOPLE are getting it for the Xbox One?

How do you know that Xbox 360 owners don't give a crap about it?

I'm getting it for 360. Wanna know why? Because my friends don't have/want an Xbox One right now, but they do want to play Titanfall.

Shocking, I know.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#14tycl1959Posted 1/9/2014 5:17:31 AM
TMOG posted...
Literally the only difference is the X1 version has the disc on the left side of the case

If anything you should get the 360 version over the X1 version to show the developers that you want a next-gen game for your next-gen console, not a cheap port of a last-gen game

And yes, before anybody says it, this is a problem plaguing the PS4 as well right now

I knew there would be 1 moron who had to bring ps4 into it. you guys are so pathetic. that's why every1 treats this board as a bunch of losers. con t be a discussion with you saying well the ps4 is. by the way there are no ports on both the ps3 and ps4 of new ip so you don't know a damn thing really. moron
#15chrish909Posted 1/9/2014 5:59:32 AM
Desperate troll is deaperate
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#16OandA_PestPosted 1/9/2014 6:16:24 AM
chrish909 posted...
Desperate troll is deaperate

Oh good, the commander of the Microsoft Defense Force came to give his worthless two cents.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#17Lawboy2Posted 1/9/2014 6:19:30 AM
Does anyone even know who is creating titanfall for the 360? Until then why are you comparing it to the xbox one version....no one has seen the 360 version
#18loafy013Posted 1/9/2014 6:40:01 AM
tycl1959 posted...
TMOG posted...
Literally the only difference is the X1 version has the disc on the left side of the case

If anything you should get the 360 version over the X1 version to show the developers that you want a next-gen game for your next-gen console, not a cheap port of a last-gen game

And yes, before anybody says it, this is a problem plaguing the PS4 as well right now

I knew there would be 1 moron who had to bring ps4 into it. you guys are so pathetic. that's why every1 treats this board as a bunch of losers. con t be a discussion with you saying well the ps4 is. by the way there are no ports on both the ps3 and ps4 of new ip so you don't know a damn thing really. moron

Umm. I think he mentioned the PS4 in hopes that people wouldn't just shout "fanboy" and actually have a discussion since he is acknowledging it happens on both systems. As for no new IP's on ps3 and 4, what does it matter? I've always thought playstation in regards to assasins creed games, which is the first thing to jumped to mind when thinking of recent cross-generation games.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.