Why is everyone ignoring Titanfall?

#21skermacPosted 1/14/2014 1:41:55 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Seriously? I can't find any topics about this game anywhere. Do we know how many players the game supports or what resolution it will be in? Will it be supported by the cloud?

What a troll! There's 374246 topics about Titanfall on here and tc sees none? hahaahhahha
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#22Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 1:52:14 PM
skermac posted...
Ironman06 posted...
Seriously? I can't find any topics about this game anywhere. Do we know how many players the game supports or what resolution it will be in? Will it be supported by the cloud?

What a troll! There's 374246 topics about Titanfall on here and tc sees none? hahaahhahha

I assume everybody else has the same problem, if there really are 374246 topics out there.
#23crucialPosted 1/14/2014 1:55:51 PM
Its the most talked about game by far right now and has been getting more and more hype as well,and there is a lot of haters out there but CoD gets the most hate yet outsells everything,but good or bad TF is getting major hype,just look at the X1 message board more then half the threads are TF threads,earlier today I thought I was in the TF message board that is how bad it is,this game will sell over 10 million copys total for all 3 platforms.