Titanfall doesnt make sense

#1peephole303Posted 1/8/2014 4:57:45 PM
So EA went on record claiming each year they will have a shooter to compete with cod with the rotating franchises being BF, TF, SWBF

And than they release Titanfall in march instead of fall... EA's Strategy on competition confuses me with this one
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/8/2014 4:58:42 PM
I'm sure they were hoping to make launch when they first started making the game.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3Massillon_GPosted 1/8/2014 5:01:05 PM
Peehole topic.
#4peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 5:01:11 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
I'm sure they were hoping to make launch when they first started making the game.

They would have never tried to make launch due to BF4's release
---
Disclaimer: I am a dyslexic so i do apologize if i misspell or use the wrong word and that my grammar may not be 100%.
#5Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/8/2014 5:07:18 PM
peephole303 posted...

they forced BF4 months possibly a year out too early and look at BF4 a lot of people are seriously pissed off about it and I'm not talking about people on gfaqs. Those lawsuits aren't just desperate attempts they'll probably win against EA
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#6peephole303(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 5:10:11 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
peephole303 posted...

they forced BF4 months possibly a year out too early and look at BF4 a lot of people are seriously pissed off about it and I'm not talking about people on gfaqs. Those lawsuits aren't just desperate attempts they'll probably win against EA

Which is why im confused its coming out sooner than would make sense you cant really compete with cod 8 months before it releases

Think MS is pushing EA to have it sooner than later?
---
#7DeadCeIIScoutPosted 1/8/2014 5:13:47 PM
MS's plan from the onset was to lose miserably, just look at... well everything they've done lol
---
Game... 4ever.
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
#8Richardthe3rdPosted 1/8/2014 5:17:24 PM
Lol. I didn't realize EA was publishing Titanfall. Guess I've been living under a rock.

ROFL holy crap this game is going to blow hard. I'm saying this as someone who's more interested in the XBone of the two.

Wow. Let the failure commence.
---
Nintendo: Want me to buy a WiiU?
MAKE A NEW F-ZERO
#9Reece504Posted 1/8/2014 6:33:49 PM
Richardthe3rd posted...
Lol. I didn't realize EA was publishing Titanfall. Guess I've been living under a rock.

ROFL holy crap this game is going to blow hard. I'm saying this as someone who's more interested in the XBone of the two.

Wow. Let the failure commence.

Wow dude they are publishing it not developing it lol and it won't be using ea servers relax.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez