Senior Art Director of Halo 4 leaves 343i and goes to Naughty Dog

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Senior Art Director of Halo 4 leaves 343i and goes to Naughty Dog
1 year ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/08/halo-4-art-director-steps-down-at-343-industries?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

man I don't want to kick MS because there's enough of that going around but this has to seriously suck for Halo fans.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
1 year ago#2
Well according to Gfaqs halo 4 and 343i suck.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
1 year ago#3
Halo's art direction is pretty much the same all across the board trough out the series. And I'm sure other artists worked with him. I don't think it will be too hard for someone else to fill his shoes. I personally wouldn't worry but I don't play Halo so no loss for me either way.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
1 year ago#4
Also art direction for the current game should already be pretty much finished
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
1 year ago#5
I suppose all the Playstation fans will be abandoning ND now.
1 year ago#6
I guess Uncharted 4 is going to have a lot of metal hallways and orange lights
---
Game... 4ever.
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
1 year ago#7
DeadCeIIScout posted...
I guess Uncharted 4 is going to have a lot of metal hallways and orange lights

You'll be able to change them to standard flourescent lighting in-game with a quick-time event though.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
1 year ago#8
This news doesn't suck... at all really. It's an Art director.
---
Always O.G.
1 year ago#9
As a guy who generally prefers MS stuff over everything else, I can openly admit that I dont like Halo but love Naughty Dog. Halo is awesome because its a huge series which leads to a bigger Xbox One fanbase, but I personally wont be purchasing it.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
1 year ago#10
this is meaningless when you consider how many type A personality, cream of the crop lead artists they poached in order to form 343 in the first place.
(edited by Troll_Directory)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Senior Art Director of Halo 4 leaves 343i and goes to Naughty Dog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived