MS is pretty much a "titan" of the industry. Sony near bankruptcy?

#111MrAwesome312Posted 1/10/2014 1:09:03 PM
Rome218 posted...
I don't know why Sony is doing so bad. I like Sony products, I just hate their gaming fans. People are taking who sells more systems as a big deal. If Sony goes bankrupt, I will miss their systems but not the crazy trolls.

Its funny. I come here to rationalize that these are just video games. People probably think I am anti Sony, but I have owned every Sony console except the new one(no games interest me) and I have purchased sony electronic devices in the past. I even had two psp's so my ex gf and I could play a game together.

Now, I come to gamefaqs and see that people act disgusting to one another over a console. It is Sony people who are guilty. For the first time I think I will boycott the system just to avoid their community. It seems like people who buy an xbox just cares about playing fun games, and Sony fans are obsessed with the company that made a console.

I have seen enough Sony fans act nuts to know I do not belong with them. I don't care if it sells more. Wal Mart is a largest retail chain and it is cheap, so the lowest common denominator of people go there. I feel this way about the playstation now. I spend a little more to avoid shopping at wal mart.

This, so much.
---
3DS FC: 1934-0688-0329
#112blunderminePosted 1/10/2014 1:10:24 PM
"The Industry" doesn't really apply here. Microsoft's good rating is because of the company as a whole, and the same is true for Sony's bad rating.
#113cheezedadadaPosted 1/10/2014 1:14:46 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
LOL!!!!! BigBOO is pretending to know people's IPs now?!?!?!

That is hilarious! You're a real hacker, BigBOO! How about I take a screen shot of my IP address and send it to someone and you post what it is here. How about that?

Don't even bother. I highly doubt anyone is dumb enough to believe he somehow has your IP address.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#114BigBOO2UPosted 1/10/2014 1:44:04 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

That is hilarious! You're a real hacker, BigBOO! How about I take a screen shot of my IP address and send it to someone and you post what it is here. How about that?

Seems I struck a nerve....

How do you manage all your alt accounts on here anyway?
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#115BaconPancakesPosted 1/10/2014 2:43:58 PM
Nintendo is the titan of the video game industry as they're worth more than Sony, yet they make profit unlike Microsoft's gaming division. Lul.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#116ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 5:22:06 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

Seems I struck a nerve....

How do you manage all your alt accounts on here anyway?

If me linking a bunch of people to this thread to laugh at you while you pretend to have my IP from a message board somehow is considered having "struck a nerve", then yeah you struck a nerve.
---
Because the Xbots are stupid and call anyone who disagrees with them a "sony pony." - OandA_Pest not being hypocritical.
#117KolanifvPosted 1/10/2014 6:55:38 PM
Do you want to know what will happen before Sony really has problems as far as bankruptcy?

There won't be bankruptcy as long as they hold the movie rights to X-Men, Spider-Man and Fantastic Four. If Sony is desperately in need of money they will sell those rights back to Disney for enough money to keep the company liquid for decades. Disney wants them bad, but Sony is hanging onto them. As long as Sony still has the right, they're not in dire financial straits, no matter what you want to pretend,
#118Laylow12Posted 1/11/2014 12:35:50 AM(edited)
Ilikegamesman and cheeze dada are the same guy. It all makes sense now because they always post within a few posts of each other, back each other up constantly reassuring each other and both ignore the topic and only attack people. Thanks for the heads up BigBOO2U.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#119ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2014 12:37:17 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Ilikegamesman and cheeze dada are the same guy. It all makes sense now because they always post within a few posts of each other, back each other up constantly reassuring each other and both ignore the topic and only attack people. Thanks for the heads up BigBOO2U.

He said my IP was the same as chrish909. Can you not read?
#120Laylow12Posted 1/11/2014 12:55:33 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Laylow12 posted...

He said my IP was the same as chrish909. Can you not read?

Sup cheeze?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin