MS is pretty much a "titan" of the industry. Sony near bankruptcy?

#141creep50Posted 1/11/2014 5:41:29 PM
A_Hollow posted...
If Sony were to leave the gaming industry, that would be bad.

Remember all the things Xbox One removed because of huge complaints? well if they are the only major next gen, they won't listen to customers and you'll have to grit your teeth.

honestly if that happens i might just go with Nintendo console exclusively..

and if that fails i will just be a classic gamer from then on

i will never go with a online only console and if next gen will be like that then this will definitely be my last gen
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#142SteelToothPosted 1/11/2014 5:42:58 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=747631

Sony as a whole is now worth less than.Nintendo.

The prophecy....it has begun.

What's even funnier is Microsoft has the liquid cash to buy BOTH Sony & Nintendo.
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#143BigBOO2UPosted 1/12/2014 9:56:11 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Dont tell anyone by the way, everyone is a provisional account when they start off. Read the FAQ. I can prove you are wrong, yet you cant prove you are right which is really interesting.

10: Provisional (1)

New account created in the past 48 hours. To prevent flooding, can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour). Can search topic titles.

Every "clean" computer and IP address is given a Provisional Level of at least 14 when they sign up as a new user. The lower level Provisional accounts are for users with multiple tracking cookies on their computer or Gamefaqs accounts which use the same IP address.

You are fooling no one and do not know half as much as you think you do. But keep posting, so we can keep laughing at you. I truly hope this is some sort of job for you, because if this how you spend all your social time I would feel sad.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#144Laylow12Posted 1/12/2014 10:23:13 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Dont tell anyone by the way, everyone is a provisional account when they start off. Read the FAQ. I can prove you are wrong, yet you cant prove you are right which is really interesting.

10: Provisional (1)

New account created in the past 48 hours. To prevent flooding, can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour). Can search topic titles.

Every "clean" computer and IP address is given a Provisional Level of at least 14 when they sign up as a new user. The lower level Provisional accounts are for users with multiple tracking cookies on their computer or Gamefaqs accounts which use the same IP address.

You are fooling no one and do not know half as much as you think you do. But keep posting, so we can keep laughing at you. I truly hope this is some sort of job for you, because if this how you spend all your social time I would feel sad.

WHOOSH!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#145TheShining79Posted 1/12/2014 3:09:21 PM
I'm not reading 15 pages, I read 2.

Even if Sony went bankrupt, the playstation brand would be sold off and live on. Someone like Samsung or something.
---
sig.
#1461Phire1Posted 1/12/2014 4:45:21 PM
Sony stretched out too much into odd industries. Remember the earlier Sony Walkmans?
They took on too many projects and not all of them were profitable.

They will keep scaling back to what makes them money, Sony won't go under.