Skyrim listed for PS4 and Xbox One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Skyrim listed for PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: Soccerelite08

Soccerelite08
3 years ago#11
I'd only get it if it came with all the dlc. I never got around to actually beating the game.
3DS Friend Code: 2895-6894-3692

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#12
Soccerelite08 posted...
I'd only get it if it came with all the dlc. I never got around to actually beating the game.

If this isn't a typo and they're actually porting it for next gen, I'd assume it would come with all DLC. They already made a 360 version that has all the DLC bundled in.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: Magus_Seraph

Magus_Seraph
3 years ago#13
Interesting. Despite still owning for 360, if it ended up being available for X1 I "might" consider it depending upon a few factors.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 years ago#14
Kinda getting tired of developers porting their old games over to PS4 & Xbone to make a quick buck. I want new games, not games I've already played, dammit!

Though I might make an exception for Skyrim if they finally fix all the glitches and get rid of the unholy load times.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#15
I have it for the 360 and the PC so far (PC version is amazing), but I could entertain an Xbox one or PS4 version purchase if there was a good reason to.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: zinsindetta

zinsindetta
3 years ago#16
Now I would not mind a huge graphically upgrade to this instead of Tomb Raider.
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 years ago#17
zinsindetta posted...
Now I would not mind a huge graphically upgrade to this instead of Tomb Raider.

I don't give a damn about the graphics. I'd buy it if they fixed the gamebreaking glitches and the insanely long load times.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura

User Info: brownmyster

brownmyster
3 years ago#18
I'm waiting on a price drop for tomb raider. I wouldn't mind playing it again on the 1. But I'd get Skyrim again the day it becomes available

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#19
Fix the bugs, and either get a smooth 30FPS or give me 60FPS then I would buy day one. Even alone I'm not against this as I would happily buy this again.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Decimator11

Decimator11
3 years ago#20
Sure, I'll throw money at this again.
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Skyrim listed for PS4 and Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived