how many people don't know how the new friends system works?

#1NightMareBunnyPosted 1/8/2014 10:21:42 PM
i only ask because so many people don't follow me back after i added them and i know if they go into friends it'll say *1 New Follower

but nope these people have 0 friends and dozens of followers

so what's going?...can't they understand the new system
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#2Mr_KillstreakPosted 1/8/2014 10:46:21 PM
NightMareBunny posted...
i only ask because so many people don't follow me back after i added them and i know if they go into friends it'll say *1 New Follower

but nope these people have 0 friends and dozens of followers

so what's going?...can't they understand the new system

I haven't understood it at all, I have 0 friends and 1 follower, I don't know wtf a follower is. I don't really play my X1 anyway so it's not a big deal to me that I haven't figured it out. They screwed up on the interface so bad this time around that I lost all interest in exploring this thing.
#3NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:26:44 PM
The person you add needs to add you for you both to see each other as friends
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#4Smackdowner1Posted 1/8/2014 11:33:52 PM
I don't have a problem with it.

I think maybe people just don't want to be your friend.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014
#5NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2014 11:57:03 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
I don't have a problem with it.

I think maybe people just don't want to be your friend.

Unless I'm somehow everyone on xbox live why would they have 0 friends?! not wanting to be one persons friend doesn't instantly prevent you from having any at all
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#6aszsithPosted 1/9/2014 12:00:24 AM
Every day lately its another nightmare bunny "no one wants to be my friend" topic. This is why.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 12:11:37 AM
aszsith posted...
Every day lately its another nightmare bunny "no one wants to be my friend" topic. This is why.

Is everyone too stupid to realize this topic isn't begging or whining about friends it's asking why people still can't understand the new friends system and have 0 friends you'd probably think they hate people and are anti social dicks
---
PS3 VV_Argost
#8pjnelsonPosted 1/9/2014 12:23:14 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
The person you add needs to add you for you both to see each other as friends

It sounds like you're talking about followers. Friends still work the same, requiring a friend request that the other person must accept. They're unrelated to followers, save for that friends automatically count as followers. If someone visits your profile, they are a follower no matter what, even if they don't want to be.
---
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.