Your reaction to either Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft dropping out of gaming.

#31Dannyson97(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 9:44:31 AM
Xuande12 posted...
FaytalChaos posted...
I would LOVE to see Nintendo stop making consoles and just make titles for the other two companies..

I would hate for the other two companies to disappear

This.

Again the companies would just drop out gaming completely not go 3rd party.
---
I am a Christian and proud!
3DO appreciation month!
#32Chaos StrykerPosted 1/13/2014 9:53:38 AM
Microsoft - Meh...

Sony - Unfortunate, as a lot of exclusives I care about are developed for the PS line of systems, and it gets all the important cross platform games that Nintendo doesn't.

Nintendo - Gaming is dead.
---
There are only two types of people in this world. People who finish what they start and
#33The_DOAMPosted 1/13/2014 10:21:06 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
Xuande12 posted...
FaytalChaos posted...
I would LOVE to see Nintendo stop making consoles and just make titles for the other two companies..

I would hate for the other two companies to disappear

This.

Again the companies would just drop out gaming completely not go 3rd party.

If Nintendo dropped out of gaming then the industry would die. This 3rd party talk is nonsense as no company in such a position has maintained themselves. Jaguar, Atari, and those consoles that existed during and before the NES their IP's left with the console. Even Sega they have tons of IP's under their belts more so than even Microsoft does but they only publish other peoples works or release Sonic games. Sonic of course going down the toilet after the Dreamcast releases no game he makes today stands up to his console days.

Sony has lost just about all their old IP's their a shell of what they were during the PS1, PS2, and heck even the PSP when compared to the Vita. However they and Nintendo are actually rather close and split the Japanese market with varied and unique products greatly differentiating themselves from one another so I'm sure they'd both support each other if they went down. Sort of like Nintendo and Sega right now.

Wouldn't miss Microsoft at all really they really don't have exclusive most of their games like Halo were originally PC games. Halo, Gears, Titanfall, ect... all available for superior PC gameplay and their future projects will also be available on PC so nothing to lose nothing to gain. The only offerings they have which you can't play on PC are those belonging to Rare and it's consensus that someone else who knows what to do with it should actually be owning Rare. Sony or Nintendo would buy Rare and bam that's it.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#34lsabellePosted 1/13/2014 10:44:52 AM
MS: Kinda disappointed (I enjoy watching fanboys argue) but not really caring.

Nintendo or Sony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
#35C_WaboPosted 1/13/2014 11:00:34 PM
I'd be happy. Video games are evil.
---
PSN: Kanyeblest, 3DS: 1993-7827-4399
"I've got no plan B, I'm just runnin' for home."