Why so many haters???

#1bighat1984Posted 1/9/2014 2:56:44 PM
I just bought my Xbox one today, after trading in my 360 and a few other games....I picked up dead rising and madden 25.....I really enjoy this console....being a ps4 owner, I have to say I think madden is a lot better on xb1, and I really enjoy dead rising....I don't know why there are so many haters on the system, whether it may be the dashboard or what, they announced today they are going to be changing that soon....

I think if you can own both systems, it is well worh it.....
#2SythisTaruPosted 1/9/2014 2:57:32 PM
I shake them haters off me.
#3BadLuckIncPosted 1/9/2014 2:58:45 PM
I agree. I just enjoy the Xbox community better, and enjoy adding to my collection of achievements and games played history on Xbox Live. Both systems can only get better. I have no plans owning a PS4, but don't go around hating on it either.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#4That_Damn_KidPosted 1/9/2014 3:00:20 PM
Hop up out the bed, turn my swag on
Pay no attention to them haters
Because we whip 'em off
And we ainít doin' nothin' wrong
So donít tell me nothin'
Iím just trying to have fun
So keep the party jumping
So what's up?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89
#5bighat1984(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 3:00:28 PM
Yea...the ps4 may have more powerful hardware, but I'm just blah, when playing it....I'm just worried with one thing on the Xbox one and that's the disc drive.....

But oh we'll I gotta year warranty with it so oh well...it could happen to anyone
#63HPPosted 1/9/2014 3:01:21 PM
I like how almost every person on this board seems too "also own a PS4".
#7bighat1984(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 3:03:29 PM
Well I got my ps4 free kinda....

I traded my other 360 and my ps3 and a few games, and I had a 100 dollar gift card from Christmas
#8TrickyPonyPosted 1/9/2014 3:05:00 PM
bighat1984 posted...
Yea...the ps4 may have more powerful hardware, but I'm just blah, when playing it....I'm just worried with one thing on the Xbox one and that's the disc drive.....

But oh we'll I gotta year warranty with it so oh well...it could happen to anyone

I just realized I have no idea if my disc drive works or not. I own 5 games, all of them digital, and I don't own a single BR movie so there's no way for me to test. I suppose it would be smart to borrow one from a friend in case I have a dud that can be fixed under warranty.

Does Xbox One play DVD's?
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 1/9/2014 3:05:36 PM
3HP posted...

Me to. Gives me faith that not everyone who posts here is a corporate fanboy.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10Exodus_PrimePosted 1/9/2014 3:06:48 PM
3HP posted...

Because adults with jobs who don't jump on bandwagons and just want to play games rather get the two best consoles on the market instead of getting an expensive gaming rig? maybe just maybe did that ever cross your mind? probably not.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.