does any one else think ms should of keep the drm

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/9/2014 5:16:55 PM
look at like steam has mega sales that could of been xbox 1 and game prices would go down fast after a game is out xbox one launch games could of been 40 bucks now and people would be cautious and not buy games like fighter within which was terrible xbox could of had steam sale on there console i know wrong there oh well
#2Laylow12Posted 1/9/2014 5:19:30 PM
Yes, I think they should have kept all the initial plans for XBOX ONE instead of doing what the customers wanted.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3FinzFan4lifePosted 1/9/2014 8:59:09 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Yes, I think they should have kept all the initial plans for XBOX ONE instead of doing what the customers wanted.

This kind seems like sarcasm.

I wish they would of kept it my fav thing is switching games with voice, I have two digital games three physical.

The plans they had benefited the consumers but the gamer didn't look at the long term
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#4SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 9:06:39 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
Laylow12 posted...

This kind seems like sarcasm.

I wish they would of kept it my fav thing is switching games with voice, I have two digital games three physical.

The plans they had benefited the consumers but the gamer didn't look at the long term

exaclty
#5LaZyEyeZ0oPosted 1/9/2014 9:11:37 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
look at like steam has mega sales that could of been xbox 1 and game prices would go down fast after a game is out xbox one launch games could of been 40 bucks now and people would be cautious and not buy games like fighter within which was terrible xbox could of had steam sale on there console i know wrong there oh well

Why do people think ms would have steam like sales? Since ms charging for like... everything.
#6ripvisionPosted 1/9/2014 10:15:12 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Why do people think ms would have steam like sales? Since ms charging for like... everything.

Indeed. People must be delusional to think that MS would have 'sales' like steam does, why would they? The xbox is a closed system while steam on PC is open - steam has competitors on PC, origin, amazon, etc. MS would never put up sales like steam does if they went all digital. DRM sucks no matter how you look at it - keep dreaming.
#7leatheljPosted 1/9/2014 10:25:22 PM
ripvision posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Indeed. People must be delusional to think that MS would have 'sales' like steam does, why would they? The xbox is a closed system while steam on PC is open - steam has competitors on PC, origin, amazon, etc. MS would never put up sales like steam does if they went all digital. DRM sucks no matter how you look at it - keep dreaming.

What your saying is not fact keep dreaming. We will never know now that is fact. I personally wanted to keep there drm I wanted to see how the xb1 would develope what would happen and how it would change gameing If it failed and xbox is don't and taken off market forever fine. But now we're stuck with a cripple yet still more innovative xb1 and usual standerd ps3.5
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#8aszsithPosted 1/9/2014 10:33:23 PM
Personally I hate it when companies bow to the whims of the vocal minority.

I would have preferred the original vision as announced during E3. I actually preordered mine during E3 over a PS4 (I will eventually own both) because I was intrigued by the changes.

I considered canceling my preorder when they changed the policies. Ultimately the launch lineups made me stick with the XBOne as it had one more game I wanted to play at launch (Dead Rising 3) and the PS4 had no launch exclusives that interested me.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9HiddenRoarPosted 1/9/2014 10:36:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10ExxexPosted 1/9/2014 10:37:50 PM
^^^^

Standerd? Derp.

Stop making idiotic topics tc. Go exersice, or read a thesaurus.
And you.

You too.