TITANFALL maps can hold 48 competitors including A.I & Titans

#1zerooo0Posted 1/9/2014 5:44:53 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/10/titanfall-maps-can-hold-up-to-48-competitors-including-ai-and-titans

6 vs 6 DOOOOOOOOOM oh wait lol. That will be crazy, and I wonder how they will do the A.I.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2GravyButtPosted 1/9/2014 6:24:53 PM
Sweet. I was ok with 6v6 but this is awesome news
#3Webmaster4531Posted 1/9/2014 6:32:55 PM
The cannon fodder aspect doesn't sound promising.

The AI-controlled soldiers will serve as both easier meat for less-experienced players who may find it difficult to compete against other human players and assist in providing a narrative to the game, which doesn’t feature a single-player component.
---
Ad Hominem.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 6:36:31 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...

The AI-controlled soldiers will serve as both easier meat for less-experienced players who may find it difficult to compete against other human players and assist in providing a narrative to the game, which doesn’t feature a single-player component.

I don't mind as long as they're not just der walking around in circles type A.I. If they can find that perfect balance then that would be great. Best to wait and see how this all plays out apparently from everyone that has played it said Titanfall was just amazing.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5Duke_of_NukePosted 1/9/2014 6:38:01 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...

So basically CoD gets EVEN MORE noobish. Passssss.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 1/9/2014 6:38:43 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...

I was wondering what the AIs would do, but that's not what I was hoping for. I don't want easy kills. If I wanted that I'd play a single player game.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#7iSkadooshPosted 1/9/2014 6:39:19 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...

And this is why the 6v6 news is so disappointing. Why play an online only title if we will mostly be fighting weak ai?
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#8Webmaster4531Posted 1/9/2014 6:41:44 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

And this is why the 6v6 news is so disappointing. Why play an online only title if we will mostly be fighting weak ai?

It's doesn't seem like most of the enemies will be AI; I really hope not.
---
Ad Hominem.
#9iSkadooshPosted 1/9/2014 8:41:15 PM(edited)
Webmaster4531 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Webmaster4531 posted...

It's doesn't seem like most of the enemies will be AI; I really hope not.

36/48 is a lot of ai.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#10-Oath-Posted 1/9/2014 8:45:19 PM
The 12 player thing won't be so bad. Why are people still going on about it? It will probably be an awesome game. I'm a person who plans on getting a PS4 (I don't own any next gen console) and even I know to stop judging a game until I play it.
---
3DS FC: 0834-1793-8249