How many of you xbox one owners have a Internet data limit?

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 1/10/2014 3:36:42 AM
In Canada you need to go with a smaller provider to avoid bandwidth caps... Bell, Rogers, Shaw and Cogeco all have caps... It sucks
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#12sonicteam2k1Posted 1/10/2014 5:14:05 AM
I don't know wft they think they're achieving by placing limits on usage. It's disgusting.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#13NightMareBunny(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 5:24:40 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
I don't know wft they think they're achieving by placing limits on usage. It's disgusting.

They wanna get every last penny out of you with overages...it's pathetic but true
---
PS3 VV_Argost
XB1 GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare
#14desert_santaPosted 1/10/2014 5:25:45 AM
No data limit and I do not game online. However I just subscribed to gold two days ago. No idea why, not like I plan to try online gaming until elder scrolls releases(primarily waiting for destiny and division). I just saw a good deal and bought it.

Thought my replacement vita would be coming today but all they did was take my defective one away. So now I have to look for something to play :(

Guess I might as well trawl through my library for the 360 and see what I can enjoy with gold membership status.

Sorry for blogfaqs :P
#15JirynPosted 1/10/2014 5:25:58 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
I'm running on 50 gigs a month videos plus online gaming eats it up fast

I love the fact so many people believe bandwidth caps no longer exist...
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#16LapanuiPosted 1/10/2014 5:27:42 AM
Before we moved, we had a 20MB connection, at the time I thought it was bad, but it really wasn't... We were with Virgin Broadband and it was unlimited.

Went with BT Broadband when we decided to move, reason being is that Virgin screwed us over and said they were going to fit in the broadband on a specific date. A couple of days before we moved, they said they couldn't do it for a couple of months, cancelled with them and moved to BT, but the connection was terrible. It was like 4 MB, but felt slower than that. Was still unlimited.

Decided to switch to TalkTalk, even worse than BT, we get around 3.2MB. It is still unlimited.

We are only renting at the moment and plan to buy in a couple of years after investing our money. Will hopefully switch back to Virgin Broadband when we do.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#17JohnWall32Posted 1/10/2014 5:50:58 AM
online gaming does NOT "eat it up fast"
---
Board User Level: Legend
#18BeefEasterPosted 1/10/2014 6:23:10 AM
my isp tried to cap our data last fall but they lost so many customers they never ended up implementing it
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#19nableetPosted 1/10/2014 6:28:10 AM
Online gaming uses minimal data.

Also, all those saying unlimited, make sure you have checked the fine print to make sure there are no 'fair usage' caps in place.

This is a common tactic in the uk, mainly with phone data where Unlimited means 500mb a month with some providers!
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#20xninjagrrlPosted 1/10/2014 7:11:12 AM
Ive been on a 200gb limit for years but they only sent me a nasty email once when I went over by 2gb...Yes 2gb. I've been told they only send those emails if alot of people have been sucking up bandwidth in your area. I am sure I go over my limit all the time.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.