Will kinect work if the person is fat?

#11FistersaurusPosted 1/10/2014 5:12:06 AM
Skurv7 posted...
Chaos Stryker posted...
I would certainly hope so, given that the Xbox's main consumer base is the USA...

So given that the PS4's main consumer base is Japan...Japanese people must be on their knees alot?

What? Japanese on their knees, for what reason? Also, is the PS4 even out in Japan?

Please explain this poorly thought out comment...
#12Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 5:16:39 AM
Fistersaurus posted...
Skurv7 posted...
Chaos Stryker posted...
I would certainly hope so, given that the Xbox's main consumer base is the USA...

So given that the PS4's main consumer base is Japan...Japanese people must be on their knees alot?

What? Japanese on their knees, for what reason? Also, is the PS4 even out in Japan?

Please explain this poorly thought out comment...

Tatami mats and stuff. eating, sleeping and more is often done on the floor. I sometimes eat while on my knees on a low table. no need for chairs.

but his comment is irrelevant. PS4 has no kinect and the camera is optional.
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#13DarkJaydragonPosted 1/10/2014 5:45:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14BloatedSquirrelPosted 1/10/2014 9:32:07 AM
Exxex posted...
Nope, Kinect will play hard to get.

So what you must do is exercise a lot, eat healthier, and read poetry in front of it everyday. Don't bother to bring in another slim person because it will know it's a trick.

Then when you are 200 pounds lighter, Kinect will come around as it sees the bouquet of flowers you bought it and finally begin to work for you.

Finally, you'll be able to experience all the mediocrity it has to offer.

LOL! I like you, sir.
---
"More a question than a curse. How could hell be any worse?"
PSN: BloatedSquirle ---- XBLive: CIRCA SURVIV0R
#15THEB0SS666Posted 1/10/2014 9:40:41 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
I think fat is OK... But God help you if you're black... X1 is a racist

?
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 660sc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
Moderators are filthy disgusting creatures.
#16streamjumperPosted 1/10/2014 9:56:39 AM
archibald3 posted...
The answer is YES the kinect will work for you !

No need to call TC fat, man. That was rude and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe TC is a fit, slim, conscientious young man asking out of concern that the Kinect might not work for his mom? Maybe she really sits around the house and he'd like her to have something to do?
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#17BDJaycePosted 1/10/2014 9:58:33 AM
Why wouldn't it? Do you think the Kinect is going to identify then go..

hey.. hey fatty.. you can't play this.. go eat a taco. Hey, fatty why are you still standing there? Fatty Fatty no parents.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#18crshovrrPosted 1/10/2014 9:58:49 AM
Kinect doesn't work in general wont matter if your fat or skinny just doesn't work
---
GT- Romito 201
PSN id - TokyoCrusher
#19MetaIGearRexPosted 1/10/2014 9:59:29 AM
streamjumper posted...
archibald3 posted...
The answer is YES the kinect will work for you !

No need to call TC fat, man. That was rude and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe TC is a fit, slim, conscientious young man asking out of concern that the Kinect might not work for his mom? Maybe she really sits around the house and he'd like her to have something to do?

lol
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#20Jiggy101011Posted 1/10/2014 12:15:31 PM
crshovrr posted...
Kinect doesn't work in general wont matter if your fat or skinny just doesn't work

Did you set yours up correctly? We haven't had any problems on our end. It logs both me and my fiancée in when we turn it on, the voice controls work smoothly. If it doesn't work for you at all you may want to go into your settings and redo the setup.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.