Will kinect work if the person is fat?

#21Jiggy101011Posted 1/10/2014 12:20:50 PM
crshovrr posted...
Kinect doesn't work in general wont matter if your fat or skinny just doesn't work

Do you even own an Xbox One? I looked up your gamertag and it doesn't look like you do. If that is the case, how could you give your opinion on it not working if you have never used it?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#22BloatedSquirrelPosted 1/10/2014 12:51:57 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
crshovrr posted...
Kinect doesn't work in general wont matter if your fat or skinny just doesn't work

Do you even own an Xbox One? I looked up your gamertag and it doesn't look like you do. If that is the case, how could you give your opinion on it not working if you have never used it?

It's kind of hit or miss, mainly with the voice controls. And it's TERRIBLE if you try to navigate the menus with the motion aspect of it.
---
"More a question than a curse. How could hell be any worse?"
PSN: BloatedSquirle ---- XBLive: CIRCA SURVIV0R
#23Laylow12Posted 1/10/2014 12:58:34 PM
Exxex posted...
Nope, Kinect will play hard to get.

So what you must do is exercise a lot, eat healthier, and read poetry in front of it everyday. Don't bother to bring in another slim person because it will know it's a trick.

Then when you are 200 pounds lighter, Kinect will come around as it sees the bouquet of flowers you bought it and finally begin to work for you.

Finally, you'll be able to experience all the mediocrity it has to offer.

That was beautiful.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#24Ryan-06(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 7:08:45 PM
MetaIGearRex posted...
streamjumper posted...
archibald3 posted...
The answer is YES the kinect will work for you !

No need to call TC fat, man. That was rude and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe TC is a fit, slim, conscientious young man asking out of concern that the Kinect might not work for his mom? Maybe she really sits around the house and he'd like her to have something to do?

lol

I already said in a earlier post I'm skinny...
Ryan-06 posted...
Well I'm glad I've been skinny my whole life. ^_^ was an athlete in school too. I can't seem to get fat no matter how much I eat. I think I have a Salarian metabolism lol. Mordin Solus??

Had to be me! Someone else may have gotten it wrong.

So yeah I'm just wondering if my fat friend can utilize it.
---
0=Rei=Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, bit.ly/1jRVFZA
#25Sith JediPosted 1/10/2014 8:25:10 PM
jrush2011 posted...
leathelj posted...
Kinect will work will all sizes shapes and body's it uses a lot of mighty fine tec to see the person even if he's big tall short etc in every way or shape. It should work

So the xbox DRONE "eye" thing is where the full body scanners not fit for use at their former locations do to litigation went...is this even safe?

What?