Tomb Raider Definitive Edition... NEXT GEN'd!!?........ Umm NO!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition... NEXT GEN'd!!?........ Umm NO!
1 year ago#1
Kudos for the bump in graphics and for achieving nice looking hair strands on the game's model.... but at heart this game is clearly a last generation game, and the trailer proves just that... Shame on them for trying to sell this game as a next gen game @ full price... Nothing of this game screams next gen... *disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKuYhe1PWr8
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
1 year ago#2
I didn't played TR on last gen consoles, I will now get it for my X1, but not on launch. Will wait for a price drop.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
1 year ago#3
Stop crying. If you don't like, it don't buy it.
1 year ago#4
lostoutlawnb posted...
Stop crying. If you don't like, it don't buy it.

Don't tell people they have options besides actually buying it. This will break people.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
1 year ago#5
The hair says next gen. Look at it, how it sways ever so gently in 1080p in a way that neither last gen console could do.

I'd do that hair. I' d wrap that ponytail around my.....hng, what was I saying?
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
1 year ago#6
Let the next gen milking begin! Didn't even take 6 months!

Cool looking trailer though. I'll buy it when the price drops too since I haven't played Tomb Raider in over a decade.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
1 year ago#7
Stop complaining ..... You need something else to do on your XTV right?
1 year ago#8
Lapanui posted...
I didn't played TR on last gen consoles, I will now get it for my X1, but not on launch. Will wait for a price drop.

GameFly for games like this. I love their service =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
1 year ago#9
WeirdShroom posted...
The hair says next gen. Look at it, how it sways ever so gently in 1080p in a way that neither last gen console could do.

I'd do that hair. I' d wrap that ponytail around my.....hng, what was I saying?

I thought the Xbox only does 720p???

You better stop telling fibs.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
1 year ago#10
BigSnappaX posted...
Kudos for the bump in graphics and for achieving nice looking hair strands on the game's model.... but at heart this game is clearly a last generation game, and the trailer proves just that... Shame on them for trying to sell this game as a next gen game @ full price... Nothing of this game screams next gen... *disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKuYhe1PWr8

What should they do to make it "next-gen"? I have to laugh when people say a game isn't "next-gen" as if it has to have some magical features. The funny thing is that when I played this game on the 360 for the first time, I was thinking how much it felt and looked like a next gen game. Glad to see that's it's finally getting the full on next-gen treatment. The best part is that if you aren't interested, you don't have to buy it! Isn't it great how we have choices in life?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition... NEXT GEN'd!!?........ Umm NO!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived