Tomb Raider Definitive Edition... NEXT GEN'd!!?........ Umm NO!

#41twiztidfreak6t9Posted 1/10/2014 1:53:04 PM
I honestly enjoyed the game enough to purchase it again for my Xbox one.I did however pay $15 for the 360 version, so I can't complain about paying double, but I would lol
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
#42krystylaPosted 1/10/2014 1:58:19 PM
Did they say anything about next gen jiggle physics? J/K
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#43TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/10/2014 2:09:31 PM
A good price would've been $30, an expected compromise would've been $50. I've never played the original (though my wife had the 360 one and I saw her go through a lot of it), and I desperately want something Ryse-like as well as new for my Xbox One. From what I've seen, this could be it. Thief isn't out for another month after, and I'm not even sure I want it yet.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#44DelRowePosted 1/10/2014 2:12:29 PM
That looked like a trailer for a Michael Bay movie. I knew this game was different from past Tomb Raider games, but I didn't realize it was butchered that much.
---
You are not in control.
#45Robin_MaskPosted 1/10/2014 3:11:23 PM
DelRowe posted...
That looked like a trailer for a Michael Bay movie. I knew this game was different from past Tomb Raider games, but I didn't realize it was butchered that much.

Everyone is going for cheap advertising nowadays, even Ken Levine with Bioshock Infinite, who said the current cover is the best for to attract the FPS crowd for example.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero