MS seems more focused on games than Sony

#81BadLuckIncPosted 1/10/2014 2:34:02 PM
Izraeil posted...
chrometip posted...
I keep reading from peoples comments that ps4 is focused on the gamer. I'm a little confused, as I know MS was showcasing tv, but doesn't xbox one have more exclusive AAA titles on the way? Isn't more games better? I know ps3 had more exclusives, but this is the ps4 and that means new system and a lot of ps3's exclusives did not sell well, so you might not see them on ps4 (Do people really like all of ps3's exclusives anyway) seems like sony is hiding the fact they have no games by showing so many indies and now this whole play all of your OLD games with this playstation now. I'm interested to see both parties at E3 and see how it turns out when it comes to the games.

I'm sure more defensive sony fanboys will comment

Nothing worth playing? There are 3 sony exclusives in last gen's top ten most critically acclaimed games on Metacritic, and Gamenrankings. And 0 Microsoft exclusives. But let's go a bit more in depth:

Sony exclusives with a 90% and up rating:
1.Uncharted 2 (96)
2.Last of Us (95)
3.LittleBigPlanet (94)
4.MGS4 (93)
5.GoW 3 (92)
6.LittleBigPlanet 2 (92)
7.Uncharted 3 (91)
8.Killzone 2 (90)
9.MLB 10 (90)

Microsoft exclusives with 90% and up rating:
1.Gear of War (93)
2.Halo 3 (93)
3.Gear of War 3 (93)
4.Forza 3 (92)
5.Halo Reach (91)
6.Gear of War 3 (91)
7.Forza 4 (90)

Games with 80% and up:

Sony:
Heavy rain
R&C:Tool of Destruction
R&C:A Crack in Time
Wipeout HD
Valkyrie Chronicles
MLB 13
Resistance 2
Resistance
MLB 12
MLB 8
Killzone 3
Infamous
NiNoKuni
Infamous 2
GT5
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Motorstorm
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
GT6
Heavenly Sword

Microsoft:
Fable 2
PGR4
Forza horizon
Halo 3:ODST
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Fable 3

You so forgot Halo 4 with 87 =/
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-4

I can't trust that you didn't forget or misrepresent other Xbox games.
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Unleash The Ultra Beast!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#82kcypher2000Posted 1/10/2014 2:36:55 PM
Izraeil posted...
chrometip posted...
I keep reading from peoples comments that ps4 is focused on the gamer. I'm a little confused, as I know MS was showcasing tv, but doesn't xbox one have more exclusive AAA titles on the way? Isn't more games better? I know ps3 had more exclusives, but this is the ps4 and that means new system and a lot of ps3's exclusives did not sell well, so you might not see them on ps4 (Do people really like all of ps3's exclusives anyway) seems like sony is hiding the fact they have no games by showing so many indies and now this whole play all of your OLD games with this playstation now. I'm interested to see both parties at E3 and see how it turns out when it comes to the games.

Nothing worth playing? There are 3 sony exclusives in last gen's top ten most critically acclaimed games on Metacritic, and Gamenrankings. And 0 Microsoft exclusives. But let's go a bit more in depth:

1.Uncharted 2 (96)
2.Last of Us (95)
3.LittleBigPlanet (94)
4.MGS4 (93)
5.GoW 3 (92)
6.LittleBigPlanet 2 (92)
7.Uncharted 3 (91)
8.Killzone 2 (90)
9.MLB 10 (90)

1.Gear of War (93)
2.Halo 3 (93)
3.Gear of War 3 (93)
4.Forza 3 (92)
5.Halo Reach (91)
6.Gear of War 3 (91)
7.Forza 4 (90)

Games with 80% and up:

Sony:
Heavy rain
Wipeout HD
Valkyrie Chronicles
MLB 13
Resistance 2
Resistance
MLB 12
MLB 8
Killzone 3
Infamous
NiNoKuni
Infamous 2
GT5
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Motorstorm
GT6
Heavenly Sword

Microsoft:
Fable 2
PGR4
Forza horizon
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Fable 3

Those arent exclusives pony. They are comin o
Vita, ps4 and even smartphones. If that applies to titanfall then it applies to ps3 too.
#83TomoEK9Posted 1/10/2014 2:38:20 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

Vita, ps4 and even smartphones. If that applies to titanfall then it applies to ps3 too.

You sound butthurt, something wrong with the seat?

Majority of those titles are never getting a Vita or smartphone port. At best they have a Vita spinoff coming, which isn't the same as a port.
#84BaconPancakesPosted 1/10/2014 2:42:57 PM
Demon's Souls alone is worth more than every exclusive and game that happened to be on the X-BOX 360.
---
PS3 - Matface. Wii U - SnoringSnorlax. X360 - xTourniqueTx.
#85kcypher2000Posted 1/10/2014 2:50:23 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

You sound butthurt, something wrong with the seat?

Majority of those titles are never getting a Vita or smartphone port. At best they have a Vita spinoff coming, which isn't the same as a port.

So you are calling Sony liars about playstation now? Because several of
Those games are on Vita already. Meaning not exclusive and playstation now took care of the rest. Lets see you spin that.
#86BrokenChaos666Posted 1/10/2014 2:51:12 PM
Both consoles have a good list of future releases. I prefer the PS4 games, you prefer the Xbox games. You want to know how I get through my days? I don't worry about people liking games on the other console. >_>
#87EnclavePosted 1/10/2014 2:51:25 PM
crucial posted...
TF is an MS exclusive,no matter what it sells on even PC it makes MS pockets fat,and I can see all the DLC landing on X1 first to help boost sales and Respawn is not making the 360 version and will most likely be garbage compared to X1 and PC versions,would not even want to try it on 360 so when X1 and PC versions get a 2 points or more better rating people will realize they should get it on next gen or PC.

MS spent 1 billion on exclusives,new IPs and Halo's they will be fine and much better then last gen when it comes to exclusives.

Available on the PC, not exclusive. No mention so far of timed dlc exclusives for the Xbox either so you can't just assume there will be.

Obviously it's going to make Microsoft money, but that's not in question. You're deflecting the subject for some reason. I've made it very clear that I'm not ragging on Titanfall or anything of the sort, I'm just saying that it's not an exclusive simply because it's not an exclusive just like how Final Fantasy XIV isn't a Playstation exclusive as it's available on the PC as well.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#88kcypher2000Posted 1/10/2014 2:55:19 PM
Enclave posted...
crucial posted...
TF is an MS exclusive,no matter what it sells on even PC it makes MS pockets fat,and I can see all the DLC landing on X1 first to help boost sales and Respawn is not making the 360 version and will most likely be garbage compared to X1 and PC versions,would not even want to try it on 360 so when X1 and PC versions get a 2 points or more better rating people will realize they should get it on next gen or PC.

MS spent 1 billion on exclusives,new IPs and Halo's they will be fine and much better then last gen when it comes to exclusives.

Available on the PC, not exclusive. No mention so far of timed dlc exclusives for the Xbox either so you can't just assume there will be.

Obviously it's going to make Microsoft money, but that's not in question. You're deflecting the subject for some reason. I've made it very clear that I'm not ragging on Titanfall or anything of the sort, I'm just saying that it's not an exclusive simply because it's not an exclusive just like how Final Fantasy XIV isn't a Playstation exclusive as it's available on the PC as well.

So then the ps3 had no exclusives because of PS now. Thank you for confirming that the ps3 has no exclusives. It works both ways.
#89MajorPoopStormPosted 1/10/2014 2:57:24 PM
Thank god I have Xbone and Ponystation 4
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai
#90chrometip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 3:04:50 PM
Izraeil posted...
chrometip posted...

1.Uncharted 2 (96)
2.Last of Us (95)
3.LittleBigPlanet (94)
4.MGS4 (93)
5.GoW 3 (92)
6.LittleBigPlanet 2 (92)
7.Uncharted 3 (91)
8.Killzone 2 (90)
9.MLB 10 (90)

1.Gear of War (93)
2.Halo 3 (93)
3.Gear of War 3 (93)
4.Forza 3 (92)
5.Halo Reach (91)
6.Gear of War 3 (91)
7.Forza 4 (90)

Games with 80% and up:

Sony:
Heavy rain
Wipeout HD
Valkyrie Chronicles
MLB 13
Resistance 2
Resistance
MLB 12
MLB 8
Killzone 3
Infamous
NiNoKuni
Infamous 2
GT5
Resistance 3
Modnation Racers
Motorstorm
GT6
Heavenly Sword

Microsoft:
Fable 2
PGR4
Forza horizon
Alan Wake
Crackdown
Fable 3

Nothing worth playing??? I never said that, you might want to re-read the topic. I did not comment on game ratings as well, as that is personal preference on what people like.Since you brought it up, only playstation exclusives I liked were Last of Us, God of War and Heavy rain. The other ps3 exclusives were down right terrible to me. Uncharted got high remarks, in my opinion, cause of the story, the multiplayer was terrible and single player played just alright, nothing ground breaking