Will Titanfall sell more on X1 or 360? will it matter

#1Aone1987Posted 1/10/2014 12:30:08 PM
Will Titanfall sell more on X1 or 360? will it matter
Is Respawn making the 360 port will it be exactly the same.
#2DeadCeIIScoutPosted 1/10/2014 12:31:59 PM
If most of the people buy it for 360 (which has over 20x the install base) then there would be no reason to get it on Xbone. So, it matters.
---
"Xbox on." "Xbox, reassure me of my purchase."
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/10/2014 12:33:20 PM
hardly anyone on the 360 cares about the game.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4cheezedadadaPosted 1/10/2014 12:33:44 PM
The Xbox One version is going to outsell the 360 by a bunch I am guessing. Vgchartz (LOL) had the pre-orders for the Xbox One sitting near the top of the pre-orders list, while the 360 version was much lower.

A month ago, Xbox One pre-sales were more or less tripling the 360 ones.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#5TrickyPonyPosted 1/10/2014 12:37:49 PM
cheezedadada posted...
The Xbox One version is going to outsell the 360 by a bunch I am guessing. Vgchartz (LOL) had the pre-orders for the Xbox One sitting near the top of the pre-orders list, while the 360 version was much lower.

PS4 preorders proved they mean very little. Most games don't ever sell out so most people never feel the need to preorder but I agree that the X1 is going to outsell the 360 version. I'll be buying it on my X1 for sure and to answer the TC's question, I don't think it matters either way.
#6cheezedadadaPosted 1/10/2014 12:41:10 PM(edited)
TrickyPony posted...
cheezedadada posted...

PS4 preorders proved they mean very little. Most games don't ever sell out so most people never feel the need to preorder but I agree that the X1 is going to outsell the 360 version. I'll be buying it on my X1 for sure and to answer the TC's question, I don't think it matters either way.

Yeah I am not going to put any stock in preorders meaning anything, but I firmly believe the Xbox One version will beat out the 360 version for sure either way. I am going to get it on the Xbox One because my brother and friends are as well and it sounds like the best version from what I have read.
---
#7MlREFOXPosted 1/10/2014 12:44:07 PM
If it sells more on the 360, it will be because it is a genuinely great game.
If it sells more on the One it is because early adopters are starved for new games.
#8Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 12:53:34 PM
I thought the large install base for 360 would garnish more sales.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/10/2014 12:55:54 PM
Aone1987 posted...

what does it matter if it has more people if none of them give a crap about the game? seriously no one outside the xbox one people care about having the game
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#10cheezedadadaPosted 1/10/2014 12:59:10 PM
Aone1987 posted...

A lot of the install base might be like me. By March, these consoles will be ~4 months old. I dont want to be sitting on my 360 forever and I would rather progress forward. That's why I am buying an Xbox One soon and will be getting Titanfall for it. The install base for last gen consoles are (obviously) huge because they have been out forever now, but people want something new....or at least I do.
---