So why exactly did we wait 7 years for a brand new console just to..

#31DaMan1900Posted 1/10/2014 6:57:31 PM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
Blame it on the developers.

the devs are only partly to blame most of the blame goes to MS. MS produced an under powered media box and there isnt anything anyone can do about it. if you bought an xb1 without doing some research into the machine then its your fault that you are not satisfied...

as to the comments about people bringing up wiiu games in 1080p xD lets see the wiiu run DR3 anywhere close to the xb1 or killzone shadowfall anywhere as good as the ps4.

Naw, several developers have already been quoted as saying they just need to learn the ins and outs of the Xbox One. I can link you to a few of them if you want. No one thinks its an under powered media box outside of those who never used it.

again i said its 50/50 blame most 3rd party devs threw the cods/assassin creed type games onto the systems and ran with what came out and didnt put much effort into optimization.

ive used the xb1 for a few hours at a friends house and much like the wiiu before it, it did nothing for me. going off of the past two gens even if i bought an xb1 it would sit in a corner collecting dust. MS has yet to offer anything worth while to me since i was a halo fan but who knows maybe sometime in the future ill pick one up.

edit: reread my post i meant to say 50/50 :p
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#32Pixx0Posted 1/10/2014 6:56:58 PM
At least you can watch TV, sports in 1080p. That's what the Xbone was made for, right?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#33cheezedadadaPosted 1/10/2014 7:03:47 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
DaMan1900 posted...
BigLongDowner posted...
Blame it on the developers.

the devs are only partly to blame most of the blame goes to MS. MS produced an under powered media box and there isnt anything anyone can do about it. if you bought an xb1 without doing some research into the machine then its your fault that you are not satisfied...

as to the comments about people bringing up wiiu games in 1080p xD lets see the wiiu run DR3 anywhere close to the xb1 or killzone shadowfall anywhere as good as the ps4.

Naw, several developers have already been quoted as saying they just need to learn the ins and outs of the Xbox One. I can link you to a few of them if you want. No one thinks its an under powered media box outside of those who never used it.

again i said its 50/50 blame most 3rd party devs threw the cods/assassin creed type games onto the systems and ran with what came out and didnt put much effort into optimization.

ive used the xb1 for a few hours at a friends house and much like the wiiu before it, it did nothing for me. going off of the past two gens even if i bought an xb1 it would sit in a corner collecting dust. MS has yet to offer anything worth while to me since i was a halo fan but who knows maybe sometime in the future ill pick one up.

edit: reread my post i meant to say 50/50 :p

Ahh ok, it sounds much different after the edit because partly and mostly are far from 50/50. I am just saying that every generation starts off this way while the developers work out the kinks. Developers who have had time to work with both the Xbox One and PS4 both think they have areas they excel at and the best visuals are yet to come.

I have games on both the PS4 and Xbox One that I am excited to play eventually and I think it only improves from here for both.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#34Curbdog51Posted 1/10/2014 7:36:17 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
ToucheAmore posted...
Get games only capable of the exact same 720p resolutions as its predecessor? I bought a brand new 1080p LED 60" just for X1 and now I'm stuck with a TV that can't even utilize its full potential

Should've got PS4.

Kinda wish he would've! Then, he'd be on the PS4 boards finding something to complain about since no console is perfect enough for him.
---
GT : Curbdog
#35Satchmo25Posted 1/10/2014 9:01:12 PM
Who cares when the best looking game and the console graphics king is in 900p and only possible on the Xbox One (Ryse)

Swing and a miss for Sony :(
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#36jellybeanmasterPosted 1/10/2014 9:13:26 PM
Eight years.....
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#37SexySamSosa67Posted 1/10/2014 9:14:42 PM
ToucheAmore posted...
Get games only capable of the exact same 720p resolutions as its predecessor? I bought a brand new 1080p LED 60" just for X1 and now I'm stuck with a TV that can't even utilize its full potential

That's your fault for not doing research
---
Add me if you are a trophy hunter or if you are a cool worthy gamer
http://psnprofiles.com/NighT_Ryder31
#38I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 1/10/2014 9:19:39 PM
Looks like the TC abandoned ship lol.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1