Which system got more hate? PS3 or Xbox One?

#11TBONE_OGPosted 1/10/2014 6:08:07 PM
NSGraphite posted...
The Xbone, for sure.

PS3 got a lot of hate from the fans, but the gaming media stayed cautiously neutral for the most part (even if they began to lean heavily Xbox). The Xbone got lambasted by both fans AND the gaming media. It was brutal.

That.

Did Sony and the PS3 pull a 180? Nope. MS and X1 got the most and continues to. It's not going to end for a while.
---
Always O.G.
#12OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/10/2014 6:15:29 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...

That's easy. Because its "cool" to hate the X1 right now. Some people might have legitimate reasons, but a large majority are only doing it because its cool. My pro-sony friend used to trash the X1 all the time before playing it and he would spout all the same garbage you hear from people here. He played Dead Rising 3 and ended up admitting he liked it and felt bad about hating something before trying it.

I think I have said that story a couple of times here now, but it really proves that some people just do whatever other people are doing. The guy actually went to go out to the store to get a hockey game and I had to tell him he should do his research since neither console has a hockey game yet. So this guy had enough knowledge to hate the X1 because it's cool to do so, but didnt have enough knowledge to even know which games were out. No research, just blind hatred.

This begets the question, "well, why is it cool to hate on the xbone in the first place?"
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#13richboy900Posted 1/10/2014 6:27:59 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Xbone because its success breeds more hate...which breeds success.

PS3 was more boredom than hate.

So true.

More hate on Microsoft (I can see why), but the ps3 was expensive and had no games early on. The PS3 received some hate due to the cell processing.
While I owned a PS3 I never was a fan of it, not even when it got some great games later on in its life. Probably hard to follow the ps2s footsteps despite been more of an original xbox fan. The ps2 was still a great system.

Psn and the dashboard felt slow and clunky to that of the 360. The ps4 is far better but like ps3, lacks games thus far