Realistically, when can I expect a kinect-less model?

#121The_DjokerPosted 1/15/2014 11:21:56 AM
Ignore people saying "never"

Sales will dictate if there's a kinect-less model. Not some stubborn co-operates who think their way is the best way.

If X1 sales drop due to high price and Kinect doesn't take off, they will start selling the system without Kinect. Lets not be ignorant about it.
---
http://s18.postimg.org/mci4aub49/image.png
#122The_DjokerPosted 1/15/2014 11:22:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#123Viper187666Posted 1/15/2014 11:37:18 AM
The_Djoker posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Sorry, no Self-Important Hipster Try-Hard Edition Xbone. You'll have to buy the one they offer or go back to thinking up new kinds of troll topics wherein you pretend you are totally interested, but there's just one feature they have to change first.

Hey guys, I enjoy my Xbox 360 but I didn't buy a Kinect for it. I guess I'm a hipster. Brilliant logic.

scoobydoo is the same moron who was moaning about lack of 3D blu-ray support.

This kid literally thinks he's in the year 2022.

hahah! From what I heard about CES 2014, some tv manufacturers are dropping 3D anyway cause it deserves to die just as much as Kinect. It's a stupid, unnecessary gimmick.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#124scoobydoobydontPosted 1/15/2014 12:57:55 PM(edited)
If by "moaning" you mean didn't give your favorite big company a pass for failing to include a standard feature that requires no special effort or expense, and then fanboys rallied around me with salty tears in their eyes for daring to level a minor criticism at said big company, sure. Kinect is staying, sorry hipster bros.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith