want to buy a 3rd game for the xbox one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. want to buy a 3rd game for the xbox one
2 years ago#1
Should I pick up deadrising 3 or wait for Titanfall?
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
2 years ago#2
I'd get DR3 but I already have it.
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
2 years ago#3
Dead Rising is great game!!
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
2 years ago#4
That's what I was leaning towards since Titanfall is online only, thanks guys ill go grab a copy
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
2 years ago#5
I say Dead Rising 3. If Titanfall is as glitched as BF4, then I'm not buying it.
Gamertag: Daredad Crust
Need boosting partners for: Fracture, TimeShift, Battle Fantasia, Stranglehold, BlazBlue CT, Dark Sector, DOA4, Quake 4
2 years ago#6
ben10pokemon79 posted...
I say Dead Rising 3. If Titanfall is as glitched as BF4, then I'm not buying it.

Why would it be? DICE has nothing to do with Titanfall...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#7
Titanfall is produced by EA.
Prior BF games worked fine. I think EA takes more blame than DICE should.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
2 years ago#8
elbarto1 posted...
Titanfall is produced by EA.
Prior BF games worked fine. I think EA takes more blame than DICE should.

This is not a similar situation at all. DICE is completely owned by EA, whereas Respawn is merely a developer having its game published by EA. Respawn has taken its time with Titanfall, and if EA had its way it probably would've been out before Christmas. MS probably made a nice financial offer to EA regarding the game, and that would've definitely helped development with increased development budget and the lack of resources spent on developing for Sony hardware.

Lastly: Prior BF games didn't work fine for most people. Have you even experienced a launch yet?
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
2 years ago#9
Id pick up DR3. It was interesting but unfortunately broken down by tedious fetch quests which could be solved by just grabbing the item out of your locker.
I'm not one of you, I'm not a nerd. I talk to women. Be jealous.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. want to buy a 3rd game for the xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived