Any chance that there will be a FF7 remake for XBone and PS4?

#11xTeKNiQuExPosted 1/12/2014 11:55:35 PM
Check sig.
---
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12
#12JusticeSwordPosted 1/12/2014 11:56:36 PM
I'd sooner play an Arpg version of a new chrono game.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#131Phire1Posted 1/13/2014 12:16:23 AM
Just play the darn original. Christ.
#14PoweredMilkManPosted 1/13/2014 12:35:52 AM
Never understood why people want this remade so badly. How about they work on a new final fantasy that doesn't suck?
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#15RybalPosted 1/13/2014 9:11:20 AM
teeebz posted...
Square has said they would do it IF a new final fantasy outsells the record of FF7

No - they said they would only remake the game once they made a game that surpassed it (in quality).

It was probably their way of saying it would never happen (until they are about to go bankrupt).
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#162ndAtomiskPosted 1/16/2014 9:36:40 AM
aszsith posted...
If they remade it with the same gameplay and prettier graphics, there's no point. Just play the original.

If they remade it using some new fangled mechanics it will be terrible, so there's no point. Just play the original.

What have we learned? Just play the original.

This is pretty much what it comes down to.

If they don't add new mechanics people will complain how it's dated, how it's a lazy remake, etc.

If they change up the gameplay people will complain how different it feels and how bad it is.

They can't win in this situation.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#17sonicteam2k1Posted 1/16/2014 10:01:10 AM
teeebz posted...
aszsith posted...
If they remade it with the same gameplay and prettier graphics, there's no point. Just play the original.

If they remade it using some new fangled mechanics it will be terrible, so there's no point. Just play the original.

I'd honestly pay for the same game with current gen graphics without even thinking twice.

this. It's why I play the PC version modded. I would happily pay for a updated graphics version
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#18Mr_Fury32Posted 1/16/2014 10:05:11 AM
oh look, this again, i see this about 4-5 times a day on many other websites too.
---
WANTED: DEFIANCE AND RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS PS3 players
System ID's :PSN ID: Auron-32, Xbox LIVE: AzzTheStickman. I'm in the U.K. so thats 0GMT
#19EGMRULZPosted 1/16/2014 11:53:19 AM
Still with this nonsense about a FF7 remake? Either replay the game on PS1 or try Crisis Core on PSP. Seriously.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#20aszsithPosted 1/16/2014 12:59:01 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
teeebz posted...
aszsith posted...

I'd honestly pay for the same game with current gen graphics without even thinking twice.

this. It's why I play the PC version modded. I would happily pay for a updated graphics version

This is why innovation in the gaming industry is so hard to come by. Why would a company take a risk on new IP when people will keep buying the same game over and over again?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.