Is it worth owning PS4 + X1 combo?

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 1/13/2014 8:43:43 AM
Yes it is, In my opinion. I will be playing TitanFall and inFamous in March while the fanboys destroy themselves on these forums, so yes it's worth it.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#12teeebzPosted 1/13/2014 8:44:52 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Yes it is, In my opinion. I will be playing TitanFall and inFamous in March while the fanboys destroy themselves on these forums, so yes it's worth it.

You won't be alone. I'll be doing the same exact thing.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#13Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 8:52:00 AM
teeebz posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

You won't be alone. I'll be doing the same exact thing.

Same here. All the trolls can have the boards while they make up reasons the game isn't that good without having played it. It will be like it is now, except we'll have something to play.

At least with them not having Titanfall, their plans for March are already in place. Sadly, it's the same plans they're executing right now, hahaha.
#14Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 8:54:31 AM
Since two of you have both systems, what controller do you prefer? Which analog sticks do you think are better?
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 1/13/2014 9:27:30 AM
Rome218 posted...
Since two of you have both systems, what controller do you prefer? Which analog sticks do you think are better?

Honestly the DS4 feels ten times better than the DS3 in my opinion it's a huge leap, feels ten times more comfortable, it doesn't feel light and cheap like the DS3, when playing KZ: Shadowfall it felt right. Everytime I played a FPS on PS3 I found myself having to adjust for about 20 to 30 mins into the game to feel comfortable with it. Sony stepped it up with the DS4.

As far as the X1 controller it feels like a 360 controller with tweaks here and there, the sticks feels more sensitive I was feeling iffy about it until I played BF4/ COD:Ghosts didn't loose any of the magic. It feels lighter the sticks are quite responsive.

Overall verdict: Most improved from last gen the DS4 feels comfortable in my hands when playing FPS. X1 controller with minor improvements the bumper buttons made bigger placed differently so you won't move your trigger fingers off the left or right trigger. If I had to choose just one it would be the X1 controller.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#16Bigdaddy422Posted 1/13/2014 9:32:43 AM
Just got a PS4 and I feel like I should have stuck with just an Xbox and Wiiu. Lacks the flare that XOne has and Killzone has not rubbed off on me well. Don't starve is great but it's an indie so meh.
#17schmarkenheimerPosted 1/13/2014 9:36:43 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Just got a PS4 and I feel like I should have stuck with just an Xbox and Wiiu. Lacks the flare that XOne has and Killzone has not rubbed off on me well. Don't starve is great but it's an indie so meh.

Killzone has always sucked, it's a generic shooter. What does it matter if DS is indie?
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#18leelee3105Posted 1/13/2014 9:40:40 AM
youre talking about $900 total to fund a hobby that takes up countless hours of your time. Why not do it?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#19sjc1279Posted 1/13/2014 9:59:25 AM
I have both and I will be playing all the exclusive games from both side.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#20therickmu25Posted 1/13/2014 10:05:28 AM
OmecronBlazor posted...
IMO the ideal combo should be PC/PS4/Wii U.

Except 'ForEverAlone'
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg