Guess I'm the only one excited for bots and small pvp in Titanfall

#11Special-EddPosted 1/13/2014 9:30:33 AM
I believe them when they said 6v6 was the sweet spot considering how the game works. Could they have squeezed 8v8 out of it? I'm sure they could have but maybe they figured it was better off without.

I'm still hyped as hell for the game. I figured it would be a smaller number anyway when I thought about how having a player with their titan running around seperately could get crazy when you've got 10 people all doing it at the same time.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12SALTandBURN67Posted 1/13/2014 10:21:42 AM
I am very excited for Titanfall. It is probably my second game I am looking forward to after Thief. The gameplay videos I have watched look amazing. I think it will be different than anything we have experienced. I personally think the AI idea sounds pretty cool. Can't wait to check it out. MW was my favorite Call Of Duty multiplayer and I am not the only one who thinks so. There are tons of people still playing MW1 online. I personally think the developers know what they are doing.
#13Joey-ZazaPosted 1/13/2014 10:24:35 AM
Yes just look at Star Wars Battlefront. Game was amazing but it was a mix between bots and humans. It made the game more fun, IMO.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#14Mr_KillstreakPosted 1/13/2014 10:27:02 AM
Meh, I'll pick it up used down the line, doesn't sound all that great, don't care for A.I. in my online games.
#15-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 10:35:25 AM
Why don't people like bots?
#16scorpio manPosted 1/13/2014 10:57:01 AM
Thundawave posted...
I'm excited. It'll be dope. don't know why its getting downplayed.

ps4 fanboys is why
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#17Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 1/13/2014 11:16:52 AM
I'm more excited for dark souls 2...
#18TBONE_OGPosted 1/13/2014 11:24:51 AM(edited)
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Why don't people like bots?

A lot of people think there shouldn't be bots in competitive mulitplayer. I think this. I played a lot of Gears and bots in matches was very lame, hurt the MP a lot. But they needed bots because the matchmaking system was trash, and that's a whole other story...

That being said.... I've never played TitanFall so I have no idea how bots will really affect this game. Could be awesome, or could be not. Respawn is trying something different and that's what I like, and am looking for. Also, the game looks f'n great and I want to play it.

As of right now I'm ready for the game, and will be buying day one.
---
Always O.G.
#19kcypher2000Posted 1/13/2014 11:33:23 AM
I would love a mode with more players less bots since i think options are great.

However i am starting to think bots can be a great idea.

1. It discourages camping since bots will be active forcing players to go out and fight.

2. Everyone insists they are the greatest gamer ever but the reality is that for every person with a high kd ratio there will be an enemy with a bad kd ratio for that match. Bots can make it more fun for these players.
#20-FryShakeWad-(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 11:42:22 AM
I hope they give us bot options. Like perfect dark. Having a turtle bot that hides but has tons of health or hunter or revenge bots. Meh.

The more I see about this game the more I want it.