Guess I'm the only one excited for bots and small pvp in Titanfall

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guess I'm the only one excited for bots and small pvp in Titanfall
2 years ago#21
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Looking at the gameplay footage it looks perfect. I like having bots almost scripted into multiplayer melding campaign and online. God I'm excited for something new.

Feel the same...I'm actually more excited...hate huge maps...they destroy my thumb...hate to many players on a small map...unless it's nuke town
2 years ago#22
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Only concern I have is with how many maps there will be. I have seen the 3 they have shown so far but, not saying how many there will be is a bit concerning.

I assume there will be quite a bit in the campaign mode of online but I hope it's more than 5.

Yo I feel the same way my only problem with the game is if the maps they have shown are the only maps im going to be pissed...atleast 6 maps please...and make them all look very different
2 years ago#23
TBONE_OG posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Why don't people like bots?

A lot of people think there shouldn't be bots in competitive mulitplayer. I think this. I played a lot of Gears and bots in matches was very lame, hurt the MP a lot. But they needed bots because the matchmaking system was trash, and that's a whole other story...

That being said.... I've never played TitanFall so I have no idea how bots will really affect this game. Could be awesome, or could be not. Respawn is trying something different and that's what I like, and am looking for. Also, the game looks f'n great and I want to play it.

As of right now I'm ready for the game, and will be buying day one.

No they put bots in gears because ppl quit out so much in that game and it's hard to play 5 ppl by yourself in gears....but I agree it did kill the gme when their were bots the bot would just keep getting killed....but if you had a good team u still could win...I think this game will be totally different from the bots in gears
2 years ago#24
That's fine, TC. I personally prefer large extensive player counts, so you can grab all your friends and play in a single lobby. Oh the good days of CS...but we all have our preference.
2 years ago#25
OEIO999 posted...
That's fine, TC. I personally prefer large extensive player counts, so you can grab all your friends and play in a single lobby. Oh the good days of CS...but we all have our preference.

Ah yes, the good days of 5v5 competitive CS...
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
2 years ago#26
I'm looking forward to it. It's the only new FPS that's entirely brand new and on XB1. So there is that part of it as well. I can't wait to have a reason to keep playing my XB1 and it looks.. perfect. I can't wait,
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Guess I'm the only one excited for bots and small pvp in Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived