7 minute gameplay footage of alien: isolation. XD

#31notrandomPosted 1/13/2014 9:00:26 PM
Good lighting but that is all. I can't see this game doing well, especially if it releases at $60.
Only the most hardcore of fans will enjoy this game.
---
Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to Namco and Koei's overpriced as hell DLC. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#32a687947Posted 1/13/2014 9:15:32 PM
SythisTaru posted...
DolemiteXP posted...
I'm sorry but they turned me off from the game in the first minute. No weapons in the game and only one Xeno??? Bargain bin purchase. The second Aliens movie spoiled me I guess.

So you hate Amnesia too?

I didn't think amnesia was very good, I guess I just never got what was supposed to be so terrifying, even with playing at night and all the lights off with turtle beaches.
#33VIC10U5Posted 1/13/2014 9:29:39 PM
a687947 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
DolemiteXP posted...
I'm sorry but they turned me off from the game in the first minute. No weapons in the game and only one Xeno??? Bargain bin purchase. The second Aliens movie spoiled me I guess.

So you hate Amnesia too?

I didn't think amnesia was very good, I guess I just never got what was supposed to be so terrifying, even with playing at night and all the lights off with turtle beaches.

You're so badass.
#34a687947Posted 1/13/2014 9:32:57 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
a687947 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
DolemiteXP posted...

So you hate Amnesia too?

You're so badass.

no I just didn't think it was that scary of a game, which is what everyone praises it for.
#35Reece504Posted 1/13/2014 9:34:39 PM
chrish909 posted...
No weapons and 1 xeno, I imagine this gets the same treatment the last aliens game got, maybe worse.

The perfect aliens game was already released, avp, people all just hated on it for no reason. Looking back, all 3 campaigns in avp were pretty good and the online was pretty cool and well balanced.

Same here I thought I was the only person who loved avp think it came out 2010 or 2009 but the 3 campaigns were good heck the marines campaign poops all over alien colonial marines whole game.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#36staticxtreme5Posted 1/13/2014 10:15:42 PM
Day One buy for me as long as they don't screw it up. From what I see so far it looks pretty damn good.
#37CKnightPosted 1/13/2014 10:21:23 PM
a687947 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
a687947 posted...
SythisTaru posted...
DolemiteXP posted...

So you hate Amnesia too?

You're so badass.

no I just didn't think it was that scary of a game, which is what everyone praises it for.

You think your opinion is the majority or minority view of those who played the game?

If a game is praised for sound and someone(like they always do) comes along and says the sound wasn't that good and they have a top of the line home theater system, what does that mean?
#38Hucast9Posted 1/13/2014 10:24:12 PM
Looks very good. This is definitely something to keep an eye out for.
#39a687947Posted 1/14/2014 5:12:38 AM
CKnight posted...
a687947 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
a687947 posted...
SythisTaru posted...

So you hate Amnesia too?

You're so badass.

You think your opinion is the majority or minority view of those who played the game?

If a game is praised for sound and someone(like they always do) comes along and says the sound wasn't that good and they have a top of the line home theater system, what does that mean?

this has nothing to do with my opinion of the game, I just didn't find the atmosphere to be creepy at all, I don't really care what other people think of the game. A lot of people though paranormal activity was terrifying and I fell asleep in the theater, so the majority opinion isn't really something I care about
#40nonexistingheroPosted 1/14/2014 10:03:08 AM
I think it looks pretty bad. Graphics remind me too much of Doom 3 and they're nothing impressive, including the lighting. The atmosphere isn't doing it for me. And any Alien game footage after the last one should be taken with a grain of salt.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.