i just realized sunset overdrive and quantum break are exclusives....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i just realized sunset overdrive and quantum break are exclusives....
1 year ago#1
wow, and everyone is talking about how Titanfall is going to be the game changers.. those two games look pretty neat. Especially Quantum Break.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9Zlrdji.gif
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
1 year ago#2
Exactly I don't think a lot of ppl are paying attention
1 year ago#3
I think those two games look great too, but we haven't seen much of either of them and they're not coming out in the next 2 months.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
1 year ago#4
Quantum break looks incredibly good...I've heard....no link...but I've heard it may be the best looking game on next gen so far....there also is another exclusive by black tusk studios that looks like it could also be amazing
1 year ago#5
We have seen about 1 min worth of teaser when it comes to Overdrive, and I was never a fan of the games they made when there we getting good ratings.

Quantum Break looks awesome, but I don't find Remedy's Games to be terribly exciting.

I guess it would be more exciting if we knew what exactly we are getting.
1 year ago#6
lunaticcore posted...
We have seen about 1 min worth of teaser when it comes to Overdrive, and I was never a fan of the games they made when there we getting good ratings.

Quantum Break looks awesome, but I don't find Remedy's Games to be terribly exciting.

Maybe...I think you can judge quantum break by the amount the have judged so far...I don't even games with stories (usually stick to shooters) and I think I want it
1 year ago#7
Lawboy2 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

Maybe...I think you can judge quantum break by the amount the have judged so far...I don't even games with stories (usually stick to shooters) and I think I want it

But shooters have the best stories (usually).
1 year ago#8
is it 3rd person shooter? I like 3rd person view games more than fps. I had great time playing Gears of War, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Last of Us, and Binary Domain.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
1 year ago#9
SythisTaru posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
lunaticcore posted...

But shooters have the best stories (usually).

See that's my problem...I haven't played a campaign since gears of war 1...I'm trying different games this generation...which is why I've been playing ACIV and I'm loving it
1 year ago#10
sjc1279 posted...
is it 3rd person shooter? I like 3rd person view games more than fps. I had great time playing Gears of War, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Last of Us, and Binary Domain.

I believe quantum break is third person from everything I've seen
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. i just realized sunset overdrive and quantum break are exclusives....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived