i just realized sunset overdrive and quantum break are exclusives....

#11RybalPosted 1/13/2014 3:08:04 PM
I must say that Quantum Break is one of those games that looks really intriguing.

Sunset Overdrive, however, needs more to interest me. I'm a huge fan of the Ratchet and Clank games, but this one, like Fuse, just seems kind of "meh" to me.

I'm also disappointed to see that Project Spark requires Windows 8, because that would have been interesting to try out. At this point, I'm still not all that interested in any other X1 exclusives, though I'm sure that will change over time.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#12stawg007Posted 1/13/2014 3:16:11 PM
Max Payne and Ratchet and Clank are two of my favourite series ever so these have serious potential

People just aren't talking about them because we've seen barely anything of either
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#13bessy67Posted 1/13/2014 3:32:24 PM(edited)
Rybal posted...
Sunset Overdrive, however, needs more to interest me. I'm a huge fan of the Ratchet and Clank games, but this one, like Fuse, just seems kind of "meh" to me.

I don't understand what you're basing this opinion on when all we've seen is a short teaser trailer which basically just showed concept art.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14RybalPosted 1/13/2014 3:48:07 PM
bessy67 posted...
Rybal posted...

I don't understand what you're basing this opinion on when all we've seen is a short teaser trailer which basically just showed concept art.

That's why I said it needs more.
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#15Prefect99Posted 1/13/2014 3:57:01 PM
Remedy making an xb1 exclusive is why I went xb1
---
Now Playing: AC: NL (3DS),SMT 4 (3DS), Monster Hunter (3DS/Wii U), Saints Row 4 (360), Persona 4 (Vita), Dragon's Crown (Vita)