Just got my Xbox one

#1AppointedJokerPosted 1/13/2014 4:41:17 PM
Hi all

Had my xbox one delivered this morning, I currently have dead rising 3 and killer instinct. I'm enjoying the games so far, but I'm a little rusty when it comes to stringing combos together.
#2TBONE_OGPosted 1/13/2014 4:42:20 PM
This is great news, but what I really want to know is...

What did you have for lunch? I had CPK.
---
Always O.G.
#3teehee23Posted 1/13/2014 4:43:49 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the Dawn.
Xbox #1 is our choice for true hardcore oldschool gaming and you have so much to look forward to.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#4AppointedJoker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 4:50:49 PM
Cheers guys. For the record, I can't remember what I had for lunch. That was quite sone time ago...
#5Mr_KillstreakPosted 1/13/2014 4:53:30 PM
TBONE_OG posted...

Ugh, CPK is horrid....

I'd rather eat at Red Robin because they have awesome limeaid.
#6settsdevilPosted 1/13/2014 4:53:40 PM
teehee23 posted...
Congratulations and welcome to the Dawn.
Xbox #1 is our choice for true hardcore oldschool gaming and you have so much to look forward to.

I think you mean PC. How can it be home to "oldschool gaming" when its barely 2 months old.
---
PSN: solidjacks
Best Games Ever : MGS - HalfLife - Warhawk - Neverhood - Oddworld - Starcraft - LittleBigPlanet
#7TBONE_OGPosted 1/13/2014 4:56:14 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Ugh, CPK is horrid....

I'd rather eat at Red Robin because they have awesome limeaid.

I enjoy Red Robin.

But who doesn't like CPK? Maybe you had a bad experience. I had fish tacos today -- great. However, I do enjoy the pizzas.
---
Always O.G.
#8Lawboy2Posted 1/13/2014 5:06:13 PM
Congrats TC
#9Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 5:08:28 PM
Congrats for being one of the elite. =) Being an elite xbox one owner, you will get a lot of hate on Gamefaqs. Ignore the jealous people. There will be jealous people: Those who cannot afford a new system, those loyal to Sony that their self consciousness comes out here, and those who jump ship to the PS4 to play games that are on every platform.(Except knack and killzone)

The xbox one is the most expensive system, has the most game, and the kinect is actually cool.

I just paused an episode of futurama by saying xbox pause, right now. =D I didn't even need to have my controller.

I said xbox on, then the kinect recognized me and logged me in. I said go to netflix. It opened netflix, it wanted me to select a profile. I said profile 1, and it logged me in.

Within netflix, I said xbox select, and options came up to scroll through things. I went to futurama, chose the episode, and said press play. =) It is awesome.

Also, at least rent Ryse. A lot of people really love that game, many thing it is mediocre. It is worth one play through, and it does have the best graphics of any game right now.

Okay, time to go back to watching this. xbox play ^_-
#10Lawboy2Posted 1/13/2014 5:44:44 PM
Rome218 posted...
Congrats for being one of the elite. =) Being an elite xbox one owner, you will get a lot of hate on Gamefaqs. Ignore the jealous people. There will be jealous people: Those who cannot afford a new system, those loyal to Sony that their self consciousness comes out here, and those who jump ship to the PS4 to play games that are on every platform.(Except knack and killzone)

The xbox one is the most expensive system, has the most game, and the kinect is actually cool.

I just paused an episode of futurama by saying xbox pause, right now. =D I didn't even need to have my controller.

I said xbox on, then the kinect recognized me and logged me in. I said go to netflix. It opened netflix, it wanted me to select a profile. I said profile 1, and it logged me in.

Within netflix, I said xbox select, and options came up to scroll through things. I went to futurama, chose the episode, and said press play. =) It is awesome.

Also, at least rent Ryse. A lot of people really love that game, many thing it is mediocre. It is worth one play through, and it does have the best graphics of any game right now.

Okay, time to go back to watching this. xbox play ^_-

Yo I'm watching futurama on netflix right now to