#1TheApd_ReturnsPosted 1/13/2014 4:35:48 PM
Microsoft got the business sense to make your booty go
Nintendo got the games to make your booty go
Sony got the hardware to make your booty go
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#2LotrMorgothPosted 1/13/2014 5:00:34 PM
would love to see them buy nintendo because those damn nintendo exclusives always get me and i woudn't have to buy a second system

i think the competition b/w MS and Sony is best for business
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#3majinbuu58Posted 1/13/2014 5:01:39 PM
LotrMorgoth posted...
would love to see them buy nintendo because those damn nintendo exclusives always get me and i woudn't have to buy a second system

Not really. Neither of them bring something to the table that the other doesn't.
#4SUPERT0ASTYPosted 1/13/2014 5:03:01 PM
All the gamers screaming "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

What a terrible joke from a song almost 10 years old, about as old as most of this boards members
#5Ken_LowPosted 1/13/2014 5:06:55 PM
Nintendo is up in the air....

But Microsoft needs sony....And Sony needs Microsoft

like WWF needed WCW....see what happened when that was over
---
Gamertag ~ Super Saiyan 4K
#6Laylow12Posted 1/13/2014 5:07:18 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Nintendo got the games to make your booty go
Sony got the hardware to make your booty go

Take that. Rewind it back. Microsoft business sense will make your console go blah.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#7Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/13/2014 5:10:11 PM
majinbuu58 posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...

Not really. Neither of them bring something to the table that the other doesn't.
^ maybe you're too young to remember the '90s when Nintendo and Sega fans called Sony's 3D polygonal graphics a gimmick. and later, when sony and nintendo fans naysaid ms bringing their pc and online features to console gaming. it's BECAUSE of their competition with each other, that they are bringing similar superior experiences to the table.
#8Dudeman315Posted 1/13/2014 5:40:57 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...

^ maybe you're too young to remember the '90s when Nintendo and Sega fans called Sony's 3D polygonal graphics a gimmick. and later, when sony and nintendo fans naysaid ms bringing their pc and online features to console gaming. it's BECAUSE of their competition with each other, that they are bringing similar superior experiences to the table.

SEGA? You mean the company that made the 1st 3D fighting game?
#9ADHDguitarPosted 1/13/2014 5:45:59 PM
No.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |
#10GladiatorDangerPosted 1/13/2014 5:47:23 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...

Alienate consumer base by announcing ass backwards policy regarding used games and inferior hardware priced 100 dollars more than the competition? The fact that somebody thought that this would be a good idea is evidence against their business sense.