Should Microsoft buy Nintendo and Sony?

#21JusticeSwordPosted 1/13/2014 8:58:35 PM
Dudeman315 posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...
would love to see them buy nintendo because those damn nintendo exclusives always get me and i woudn't have to buy a second system

i think the competition b/w MS and Sony is best for business

Not really. Neither of them bring something to the table that the other doesn't.
^ maybe you're too young to remember the '90s when Nintendo and Sega fans called Sony's 3D polygonal graphics a gimmick. and later, when sony and nintendo fans naysaid ms bringing their pc and online features to console gaming. it's BECAUSE of their competition with each other, that they are bringing similar superior experiences to the table.

SEGA? You mean the company that made the 1st 3D fighting game?

& pioneered online console gaming with sega channel & the dreamcast?

methinks troll_directory is just plain wrong here.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#22Ken_LowPosted 1/13/2014 9:01:58 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MS should just buy the country of Japan.

---
Gamertag ~ Super Saiyan 4K
#23GamerguymassPosted 1/13/2014 9:03:15 PM
I think it's hilarious that some people think MS can afford to buy Nintendo. They already tried to buy Nintendo back in the early 2000s. They offered 25 BILLION dollars. They were turned down. Considering the fact that there is a high probablity that MS will sell the XBox division because they literally have not made a dime from it, do you really think they are going to try and spend 10s of billions of dollars to attempt to buy Nintendo?
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#24yutterhPosted 1/13/2014 9:15:07 PM
Look if Sony or MS get taken out another one will rise. for a while it was strictly sega and Nintendo, yeah others were there but they didn't matter. If MS left and sony becomes this evil corporation Nintendo will jump right back into the limelight. I guarantee it. Nintendo is the only true gaming company still. Even if they don't sell as many units I do appreciate their business model.
---
Ker blam
Yolo
#25facchanPosted 1/13/2014 9:17:53 PM
Ken_Low posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
MS should just buy the country of Japan.
#26ThePaleRiderpPosted 1/13/2014 9:21:28 PM
Popcorn.jpg lol
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#27aray48Posted 1/13/2014 9:26:07 PM
"Microsoft got the business sense to make your booty go"

good joke
#28CronoGuyverPosted 1/13/2014 9:28:30 PM
Microsoft cannot buy either Nintendo or Sony. Japanese laws would not allow foreign company to purchase Japanese company.
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#29ElPolloDiablo87Posted 1/13/2014 9:28:49 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
I think it's hilarious that some people think MS can afford to buy Nintendo. They already tried to buy Nintendo back in the early 2000s. They offered 25 BILLION dollars. They were turned down. Considering the fact that there is a high probablity that MS will sell the XBox division because they literally have not made a dime from it, do you really think they are going to try and spend 10s of billions of dollars to attempt to buy Nintendo?

MS has 60 billion dollars in cash in their accounts and is worth 300+ billion. If they wanted to buy Nintendo, they could.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#30mtKing52Posted 1/13/2014 9:30:22 PM
Never. Just look at what happened to Rare after Microsoft acquired them, their creativity has decreased and they've been making Kinect shovelware recently.
---
PSN: mtKing52 NNID: SolidShinigami
3DS Ambassador FC: 4012-4229-1480