I laugh at anyone that says that the Xbox One isn't doing well.

#1Jedi454Posted 1/13/2014 6:42:02 PM
The cold hard facts are stated, that Microsoft are only 1.2million units behind Sony, the two fastest selling consoles of all time. We all knew Sony would be in front, but people like to exaggerate the lead, despite that Sony is distributed thinly among more countries, while the Xbox One is supply more to a much smaller amount of countries. The Wii U is the real console that is suffering here, it takes Nintendo 7 years to make a new Super Smash Bros game and they can't even bring any new franchises to the table and can't provide support to third party developers either. I don't understand why people are in getting upset over which one is selling more, I mean, I don't own shares in either company. I'll end up with a Ps4 and XB1 down the line because they're both sexy machines.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#2bgwilly255Posted 1/13/2014 6:44:58 PM
Another one of these topics huh..
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#3aj4x94Posted 1/13/2014 6:47:44 PM
Vitamin R.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#4MasterSword546Posted 1/13/2014 7:12:15 PM
Oi, this again.

First, only one console can be the fastest selling console of all time and that title belongs to the PS4. Xbone couldn't keep up.

Second, the gap may only be 1.2 million as of right now, but the gap is only going to get wider and wider. Especially next month when the PS4 hits Japan.

Go ahead and close your pointless topic now.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
#5RyuuHou25Posted 1/13/2014 7:27:34 PM
Jedi454 posted...
The cold hard facts are stated, that Microsoft are only 1.2million units behind Sony, the two fastest selling consoles of all time. We all knew Sony would be in front, but people like to exaggerate the lead, despite that Sony is distributed thinly among more countries, while the Xbox One is supply more to a much smaller amount of countries. The Wii U is the real console that is suffering here, it takes Nintendo 7 years to make a new Super Smash Bros game and they can't even bring any new franchises to the table and can't provide support to third party developers either. I don't understand why people are in getting upset over which one is selling more, I mean, I don't own shares in either company. I'll end up with a Ps4 and XB1 down the line because they're both sexy machines.

1. "Only" 1.2 million....

2. You all knew? Who the hell are you trying to kid, for months on end people were going on and on about how it would crush them due to x reason. Hell, there were articles about it -

http://bgr.com/2013/07/24/xbox-one-sales-projection/

3. Sony isn't in that many more countries than X1.

4. I think everyone not in denial knows Wii U is having a hard time right now

5. Same reason people get into arguments/fights over sports teams
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#6656stoogePosted 1/13/2014 7:33:38 PM
There are no PS4 consoles to buy over here. EB Games just made people up their deposits on PS4 pre-orders to keep their place in line.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#7N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 1/13/2014 8:15:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8JusticeSwordPosted 1/13/2014 8:19:33 PM
TC if the bone was even 1 console ahead of ps4 we all know how much you would be claiming what a massive lead that would be.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#9TMOGPosted 1/13/2014 8:20:56 PM
- Demand for Xbox One has already slowed enough to meet the supply. PS4's demand is still high enough, even after the holidays during the typical "dead zone" for console/game sales, that the console is selling out within two hours of being available.

- As stated, PS4 isn't even out in Japan yet, one of Sony's biggest markets -- and MS still has more markets beyond that where the Xbox One is available and the PS4 isn't.

Let's check back in three months and see how big the gap is by then. Supply for PS4 may catch up to demand by then, and both consoles will have at least one of their most anticipated titles out by then (inFamous for PS4, Titanfall for Xbox One)
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#10violentdissmayPosted 1/13/2014 8:24:43 PM
656stooge posted...
There are no PS4 consoles to buy over here. EB Games just made people up their deposits on PS4 pre-orders to keep their place in line.

EB Games still exist? I thought they were bought out by Gamestop
---
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561