I laugh at anyone that says that the Xbox One isn't doing well.

#11gojin84Posted 1/13/2014 10:45:21 PM
I've seen PS4s on my Cosco shelves with no X1s available. So I'm tired of the people who say they're completely off the shelves.
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#121Phire1Posted 1/13/2014 10:48:13 PM
Why are there so many Sony fanboys on the XBONE board?
Are they bored of their PS4s already?
#13Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 10:53:21 PM
1Phire1 posted...
Why are there so many Sony fanboys on the XBONE board?
Are they bored of their PS4s already?

Games like Killzone and Knack don't bite the dust anymore. inFamous with it's 10 hour campaign might be the hero of the Ps4.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/13/2014 10:53:38 PM
aj4x94 posted...
Vitamin R.

helps treat Scurrrrrvey!
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#15Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 10:58:44 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
The cold hard facts are stated, that Microsoft are only 1.2million units behind Sony, the two fastest selling consoles of all time. We all knew Sony would be in front, but people like to exaggerate the lead, despite that Sony is distributed thinly among more countries, while the Xbox One is supply more to a much smaller amount of countries. The Wii U is the real console that is suffering here, it takes Nintendo 7 years to make a new Super Smash Bros game and they can't even bring any new franchises to the table and can't provide support to third party developers either. I don't understand why people are in getting upset over which one is selling more, I mean, I don't own shares in either company. I'll end up with a Ps4 and XB1 down the line because they're both sexy machines.

1. "Only" 1.2 million....

2. You all knew? Who the hell are you trying to kid, for months on end people were going on and on about how it would crush them due to x reason. Hell, there were articles about it -

http://bgr.com/2013/07/24/xbox-one-sales-projection/

3. Sony isn't in that many more countries than X1.

4. I think everyone not in denial knows Wii U is having a hard time right now

5. Same reason people get into arguments/fights over sports teams

1. I bet you were one of the guys that cried when the Ps3 was behind?
2. I don't read biased articles about childish console war projections.
3. Yes it is genius.
4. Are you sure? Maybe you're in denial too.
5. I don't argue over sports teams, that itself is immaturity too.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#16RyuuHou25Posted 1/13/2014 11:36:40 PM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
The cold hard facts are stated, that Microsoft are only 1.2million units behind Sony, the two fastest selling consoles of all time. We all knew Sony would be in front, but people like to exaggerate the lead, despite that Sony is distributed thinly among more countries, while the Xbox One is supply more to a much smaller amount of countries. The Wii U is the real console that is suffering here, it takes Nintendo 7 years to make a new Super Smash Bros game and they can't even bring any new franchises to the table and can't provide support to third party developers either. I don't understand why people are in getting upset over which one is selling more, I mean, I don't own shares in either company. I'll end up with a Ps4 and XB1 down the line because they're both sexy machines.

2. You all knew? Who the hell are you trying to kid, for months on end people were going on and on about how it would crush them due to x reason. Hell, there were articles about it -

5. Same reason I come here and troll this board...stupidity

Fixed that for you.

Apparently we need to have a talk about the definition of trolling >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#17Cornbread4lifePosted 1/13/2014 11:38:47 PM
Still not understanding why anyone cares about total global sales...compare the markets where both are actually released if you want to make any kind of point.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#18RyuuHou25Posted 1/13/2014 11:42:01 PM
Jedi454 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

3. Yes it is genius.

1. No. But inferring 1.2 million is miniscule is pretty ridiculous.
2. So why make a topic that's perpetuating them then?
3. Okay, fair enough, 48 is definitely more than 13
4. Considering consoles out for only two months have already sold more than it has in over a year....yeah, it's having a hard time right now
5. Doesn't matter if you do or not, that's the reason why people do. You said you don't understand it. If you want to remain ignorant, be my guest.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#19sjc1279Posted 1/13/2014 11:48:06 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

3. Yes it is genius.

1. No. But inferring 1.2 million is miniscule is pretty ridiculous.
2. So why make a topic that's perpetuating them then?
3. Okay, fair enough, 48 is definitely more than 13
4. Considering consoles out for only two months have already sold more than it has in over a year....yeah, it's having a hard time right now
5. Doesn't matter if you do or not, that's the reason why people do. You said you don't understand it. If you want to remain ignorant, be my guest.

I totally agree with #4. lol 3rd party devs are saying no to Wii U.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#20CrazyFool319Posted 1/14/2014 12:05:39 AM
TMOG posted...
- Demand for Xbox One has already slowed enough to meet the supply. PS4's demand is still high enough, even after the holidays during the typical "dead zone" for console/game sales, that the console is selling out within two hours of being available.

- As stated, PS4 isn't even out in Japan yet, one of Sony's biggest markets -- and MS still has more markets beyond that where the Xbox One is available and the PS4 isn't.

Let's check back in three months and see how big the gap is by then. Supply for PS4 may catch up to demand by then, and both consoles will have at least one of their most anticipated titles out by then (inFamous for PS4, Titanfall for Xbox One)

I walked into both a best buy and game stop just last weekend and they had PS4s sitting on the shelf. Sales have slowed down for both. I know online retailers have the One for sale, but lack the PS4 still, but in store is easier to get.

The whole argument is stupid though. Who cares who is winning right now... neither console has anything worth buying right now for the most part.
---
SEAHAWKS