Microsoft has truly turned things around. Amazing

#101xacebopPosted 1/18/2014 11:34:11 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/68365527

And there he is Again
#102singhellotakuPosted 1/19/2014 1:29:23 AM
Titanfall is still not an exclusive, what is wrong with you people, as to apps...I own a damn computer, I don't need another pointlessly multipurpose device to go with all my other crap, and motion gaming sucks, I don't want a tablet with my wii u and I don't want a kinect, I was going nuts last night trying to play metroid prime on my wii because I couldn't just sit back and relax, I have to point the remote at the screen for hours on end.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#103LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 2:30:39 AM
singhellotaku posted...
Titanfall is still not an exclusive, what is wrong with you people, as to apps...I own a damn computer, I don't need another pointlessly multipurpose device to go with all my other crap, and motion gaming sucks, I don't want a tablet with my wii u and I don't want a kinect, I was going nuts last night trying to play metroid prime on my wii because I couldn't just sit back and relax, I have to point the remote at the screen for hours on end.

Your right go get titanfall and put it in your ps4 I heard it looks 50% better
LOL
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#104RaRitsujunPosted 1/19/2014 2:39:18 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Wow...you guys are STILL making topics like this? Its getting kind of pathetic.

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#105Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 2:55:27 AM
singhellotaku posted...

So if you just want a controller with no motion, tablet, or touch screen features, just stick to PC...there are forums for those games.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#106xacebopPosted 1/19/2014 6:46:45 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
singhellotaku posted...

LOL

Go get the order and put it in your xbone.

Wow that is clever and a super rewarding comeback. Thanks etc.
#107BigBOO2UPosted 1/19/2014 1:23:08 PM
xacebop posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
LOL

Go get the order and put it in your xbone.

Wow that is clever and a super rewarding comeback. Thanks etc.

Don't forget he doesn't even have the education level to discern the difference between "your" and "you're."
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.