Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?

#1auntfafajkPosted 1/13/2014 10:23:24 PM
Not according to the poll of the day. It's at 5% of the vote currently. It is being beaten by the new south park game.

Note: I think Titanfall looks awesome, and I would choose an Xbox over a PS because it is more innovative, I just decided to go PC this gen.
---
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
#2fhsfootball74Posted 1/13/2014 10:25:10 PM
I mean if it were X1 only it certainly could be, but it's come to PC and 360 as well. I also have bad feelings about it, It seems awesome but we've been fooled before.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#3skermacPosted 1/13/2014 10:28:41 PM
Halo is the savior. Always has been and always will be.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#4sdchiPosted 1/13/2014 10:28:59 PM
The Xbox One has been selling rather well, it doesn't need a "saviour". Also, you shouldn't put any stock into a Gamefaqs poll, especially when its related to the Xbox in any way.
#5gojin84Posted 1/13/2014 10:33:41 PM
Th X1 doesn't need a savior.
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#6Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/13/2014 10:36:32 PM
auntfafajk posted...
Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?
xo needs a tragedy before it can have a savior. a successful launch at xmas + a savior before easter = OVERKILL
#7Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 10:41:43 PM
Ahh these posts get funnier. Why is anyone taking the topic serious?

Yes TC, it is the xbox one's savior. =) There.

If anyone needed a savior, I feel it's the Wii-U. MS launched with more entertainment than that game has right now. >_< No offense to Nintendo fans, I am posting it here, not on the Wii-U boards.
#8CasualGamersPosted 1/13/2014 10:51:52 PM
Rome218 posted...

If anyone needed a savior, I feel it's the Wii-U. MS launched with more entertainment than that game has right now. >_< No offense to Nintendo fans, I am posting it here, not on the Wii-U boards.

Oh you. the Wii u draught is over.
#9Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/13/2014 10:55:25 PM
Titanfall shall hence forth be known as the Chosimbaone
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#10Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 11:00:34 PM
CasualGamers posted...
Rome218 posted...

Oh you. the Wii u draught is over.

The Wii is the only Nintendo console I have skipped out on. I might consider a Wii-U, but it can't always be smash bros, zelda, 2d mario..

What the hell happened to F Zero? That was the only racing series I loved. I played the heck out of it on GC. If they would have had an f zero last gen, I would have gotten a Wii.