Is Titanfall the Xbox One's saviour?

#11CronoGuyverPosted 1/13/2014 11:05:08 PM(edited)
nope, their relationship will be like the love story between iceberg and the titanic... but which is which...
---
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.
#12CKnightPosted 1/13/2014 11:08:13 PM
Titanfall is just a new and interesting looking mp game that gives people who are tired of playing CoD and BF(semi-modern military shooters) something else to play online.

That's all.

Halo is MS's big dog FPS. Titanfall can flop and as long as Halo is on the way no problem. Now if Halo flops, we'll talk.
#13Troll_DirectoryPosted 1/13/2014 11:13:16 PM
CronoGuyver posted...
nope, its more like iceberg to the titanic...
good idea. the iceberg made the titanic famous, and spawned billion$ in inventions and entertainment. jim cameron will write and direct and invent some more stuff because of titanfall. the world will love it. as usual.
#14Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 11:26:00 PM
Troll_Directory posted...
CronoGuyver posted...
nope, its more like iceberg to the titanic...
good idea. the iceberg made the titanic famous, and spawned billion$ in inventions and entertainment. jim cameron will write and direct and invent some more stuff because of titanfall. the world will love it. as usual.

Nice, lol.
#15dnmtPosted 1/14/2014 1:38:31 AM
skermac posted...
Halo is the savior. Always has been and always will be.

I wouldn't count on that after the travesty that was Halo 4:

http://i.imgur.com/gxeEokL.png
#16Rome218Posted 1/14/2014 1:46:41 AM
dnmt posted...
skermac posted...

Halo 4 was the best Halo since Halo 1. You're out of your mind, boy. I hope you get a next gen system one day, you can stop being all jealous and just being a daily sour puss here.

Just a reminder, you've been here forever, and you "hate" the xbox one. >_< HAHAHA

I'm laughing because you're a loser.
#17GotTruthPosted 1/14/2014 2:01:02 AM
skermac posted...

HALO is NOTHING without BUNGIE.
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#18dnmtPosted 1/14/2014 2:02:51 AM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
dnmt posted...
skermac posted...

Halo 4 was the best Halo since Halo 1. You're out of your mind, boy. I hope you get a next gen system one day, you can stop being all jealous and just being a daily sour puss here.

Just a reminder, you've been here forever, and you "hate" the xbox one. >_< HAHAHA

I'm laughing because you're a loser.

It could be the best game ever made in your opinion but the numbers don't lie- it's the least played Halo on 360 despite also being the newest. That's pretty telling. That said, you seem to take every bit of criticism regarding the Xbone very, very personally so maybe you should take a break from these boards for a while and relax. I think that your need to make everything so personal results in you not contributing to the discussion at hand while also being quite offensive. Hope this helps.
#19DesperateMonkeyPosted 1/14/2014 4:39:43 AM
GotTruth posted...
skermac posted...

HALO is NOTHING without BUNGIE.

Sorry but Reach and Halo 3 are garbage compared to Halo 4.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#20ish0turfac3Posted 1/14/2014 4:41:09 AM
Not according to todays poll its not.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)