does no one play need for speed rivals?

#1Rod1984Posted 1/13/2014 9:24:41 PM
bought the game at launch and just finally starting to play it and its really cool, I am loving it so far, however, every lobby i go to, I am the only one there, I read other forums and people claim its always full on xbox 360 or on the ps4, what gives, does no one really play or is this just another server glitch by ea?
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#2aszsithPosted 1/13/2014 9:27:45 PM
I think its just one of those situations where there are only so many XBOnes out in the wild at the moment, and this isn't one of the more popular online titles. I play and enjoy it.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#3I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 1/13/2014 9:39:58 PM
Double check to make sure you're alldrive is set properly.

Apart from a technical issue they were having awhile back and when Origin got attacked, I've always found players online.

That's as of yesterday. I officially completed the game so I won't be playing it anymore.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#4Rome218Posted 1/13/2014 9:49:16 PM
I think because everyone always talks about Forza 5. I would get Forza, but I think I'd probably suck at it.

Is Need for Speed good? Madden, even at 1080p, looks pretty much identical to the 360 version. =/ A warning, DO NOT BUY MADDEN.

I bought it at best buy for 50. They had a special for 100% extra credit for trading in used games. I got 40 back and only took a 10 dollar lost.

On top of this: I looked it up, the xbox one version has colors off. When I was playing, the grass looked really lime green, and the uniforms seemed off. It made me feel like the xbox 360 version is superior.

Every time I make a jump to a new gen, I buy a Madden. This is the first time I have been soooooo disappointed. They usually update it for the next console.

SNES to PS1 was huge, and even better on the N64. PS2 and Xbox was a jump up from that.(Although I enjoyed 2k5 better)

Even when it came to 360, it looked nicer than it's past games. That is NOT the case. Do not buy! Unless you do not have Madden 13 or 25.
#5TannerCKGPosted 1/14/2014 8:14:17 AM
I enjoyed that story about how lazy Madden is. I amazed by how little the graphical leap has been since Madden 2003
---
"Times are gone for honest men and sometimes far too long for snakes"