Is anyone else surprised at Titanfall on today's poll?

#1OEIO999Posted 1/13/2014 11:02:46 PM(edited)
I know i am, i was expecting TItanfall to be among the top three most anticipated original titles, but instead Bravely default is taking the title of being the most anticipated title (enforcing the fact that GFaqs is mostly comprised of nintendo players, since a game that is set to launch in 3 different platforms can't match it).

Personally i blame EA, just having the game affiliated with that company brings in bad press; and not just from the gaming media, but from players as well.

So what do you guys think?

inb4lolpolls
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/13/2014 11:07:35 PM
I'm surprised Destiny didn't win
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#3Redjoker777Posted 1/13/2014 11:12:58 PM
titan fall is a new IP that still needs to be tested.

Bravely default has been released in Europe/Japan so we know it is a good game.

Also, I am seeing a lot of ones/4ers who also have a 3DS.

One is a mystery the other is a sure thing. Makes perfect sense
---
3DS FC: 2621-2758-3169
#4CKnightPosted 1/13/2014 11:16:31 PM
inb4lolpolls

People who put this know Gamefaqs polls mean squat.

And asking whats to blame for the results of a poll on a site full of garbage opinions and people with multiple accounts for trolling is like asking whose to blame for the plastic bag blowing on the freeway.

Meaning no one cares.
#5OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2014 11:19:14 PM
Redjoker777 posted...

Didn't know Bravely Default had already launched, makes its placement on the poll rather redundant if you ask me. But more importantly, i'm more surprised that Titanfall doesn't have MORE votes, considering all the media coverage it gets. Maybe it won't overtake BD, for the reasons you mentioned above, but to not be among the top 3 anticipated titles, unless the other titles have also been launched in Europer/Japan, leaves questions to be asked.
#6Redjoker777Posted 1/13/2014 11:26:59 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Redjoker777 posted...

Didn't know Bravely Default had already launched, makes its placement on the poll rather redundant if you ask me. But more importantly, i'm more surprised that Titanfall doesn't have MORE votes, considering all the media coverage it gets. Maybe it won't overtake BD, for the reasons you mentioned above, but to not be among the top 3 anticipated titles, unless the other titles have also been launched in Europer/Japan, leaves questions to be asked.

Perhaps xbox owners don't vote? watch dogs has been highly anticipated as well, and this south park game has a weird niche fan base that has been waiting patiently for it (just found that out recently)
---
3DS FC: 2621-2758-3169
#7aszsithPosted 1/13/2014 11:31:57 PM
A) Gfaqs polls contain as much useful information as a wet fart.

B) The poll has been live for 90 minutes out of 24 hours. How can you be surprised by the results after literally less than 1/12th of the time has passed?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#8gojin84Posted 1/13/2014 11:32:18 PM
GFAQs is highly biased towards Sony and Nintendo, so it makes sense a Microsoft exclusive didn't do well
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#9Jedi454Posted 1/13/2014 11:38:24 PM
gojin84 posted...
GFAQs is highly biased towards Sony and Nintendo, so it makes sense a Microsoft exclusive didn't do well

Easily this, a 3DS JRPG is winning (lol)
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/13/2014 11:39:30 PM
gojin84 posted...
Just about everywhere is highly biased towards Sony and Nintendo, so it makes sense a Microsoft exclusive didn't do well

fix'd
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."